This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Broken Bottles
Private Rainforest Cliffs 
Bates
Currently championing:

Everything is silent.
Whatever is out there holds its breath as the beast stalks through the forest, his steps so silent he might have been floating. The vines whisper a greating as he passes, gently grabbing at his white mane and tail as they drag over the ground. The sun finds holes through the trees and shines on the dapple grey, making his shattered crimson horn shimmer. It was rare times like these that Bates could think back to his time as general; he was power, he was fear, he brought terror. Now he was nothing. That would change very soon, he would be feard again.

Bates broke through the wall of vegitation and stood at the edge of a cliff, the rock slightly crumbling under his hooves and falling into the dark abyss below. Lowering his body slowly he laid down at the edge letting his large hooves hang off the edge, using his leg to push up his glasses. The stallion let his four lilac eyes close halfway as the sun shone down on his body relaxing him. Both his long mane and tail hung off the cliff blowing gently in the breeze.

Bates' ripped mouth opened wide in a yawn releasing a silence shattering screech to echo and bounce off of the trees.

The man was a beast all he knew was to kill and enforce fear upon others. Bates supposed he had his parents to thank for that, they made him into a war machine and he would not stop. Thanks to the gods that was ensured. Drinking the gods blood on the battlefield that day gave him immortality, and so he would kill and kill forever. The stallion was a war machine and the world his victim.

OOC::: @Anai Super excited! <3

Anai
Currently championing:
THROW ON YOUR DRESS

No one had ever enticed me. But something about the way he spoke, his words, his voice, his tone. I stalked his departure after the Riftian gathering. So many times, I had watch creatures I was forbidden to talk to continue their lives with barely any acknowledgement to myself, like I wasn't even there, and how badly had I wanted to join them. But never this badly. I yearned to break all I knew to speak to him. I kept a good way back, tracking him purely by scent and the line of hoof prints where I could see them. My step sounded no more then a Sparrow landing as I sought the four eyed brute.

Thick vegetarian dragged their viney fingers along my sides, flexing twitches and frequent shies. A Breeze was growing in the Sun of the Drench season, and I started to tread over more rocks then hardened soil. Greenery loosened, and light cascaded more sight and soon from the depths of the forest I spotted the figure, so cat like once again. I paused, An echoing yawn sliced across the air which made leaves shiver. My legs ceased, neck craning with flared nostrils, inhaling his trail I so desperately wanted to continue along. Curiosity had warped my timid nature so far, now my knees locked, my final push coming from a self reminder of how much I missed the shield my father was to me.

Weak kneed I stepped out, unsure if my presence would even be known for my body carried no weight for a stride to be counted for. But another sliver of a leafy branch snagged and drew strands of my locks, and I flinched, sharply inhaling deeply and holding my breath. Momentarily my eyes left him,
my body suddenly quivering. It took a few seconds before I glanced back to him, releasing my lungs and holding a gaze on him shaken by nerves. My throat twisted, my single word coming in a chocked whisper. "H-Hi,"

AND PUT ON YOUR DOLL FACES

(( @Bates eee <3 ))
Bates
Currently championing:

The man did not notice he was being followed. Bates would have time later to be disappointed in himself, he should have known he was being followed. Yet he didn't so the stallion remaid where he laid dozing in the sun. Bates' movements were oddly catlike, he sometimes wondered if it was because the gods blood he drank. These movements felt natural.

Suddenly, there was a sound.
A too loud to be natural crackling of the tree branches skeletal limbs, a sharp intake of breath. The beast snapped into action. Bates seemed to jump to his hooves in a blink of an eye, his lips pulled back to reveal sharp teeth, his eyes blazing with anger. A gutteral snarl erupted from his throat like something straight from hell. The stallion was prepared for a bloody battle. But then he paused.

The small thin thing in front of him was familiar, the same Riftian that joined his side at the meeting. The beast's mood changed, his muscles relaxing and uncoiling, grunting Bates pushed up his wireframe glasses and folded his ears back slightly. Giving the appearance of being slightly annoyed. Bates should have known he was being followed.

The mare's weak and feeble 'Hi' was ignored. Instead Bates allowed his lilac eyes to rake over her body openly, scanning every inch of flesh until there was nothing left, it was a gaze that left you feeling raw and exposed, a little emptier inside. If Bates liked to favor horses with his rather kind opinions Bates would say she was beautiful, Bates let the tip of his tongue eel across his lips. Weak and unsuspecting like a baby bird, something he could crush beneath his large hooves. This woman was of Riftian blood but it was a shame she had no mutations...true powerful bloodlines.

"You'd learn to not sneak up on someone like that" he hissed, someone meaning him. "Next time i'd have half a mind to toss your frail fucking body over this fucking cliff" he snapped his fangs.

"Woman, what is your name" the beast demanded. "Why have you followed me?" Bates towered over the woman muscles rippling and body coiled. The man was serious about chunking her over the cliff, she was attractive and sent signals through his body, but a dead body was one less thing to worry about.

@Anai