This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I am peeling the skin off my face
Trial Rainforest Cliffs  Vulkan
Castiella
Currently championing:
Castiella

She giggles placing the heart on the ground. The blood is different than normal blood. It feels like sap, and it was much thicker. Bright eyes look back up to the boy with a smile. "Well was unexpected wasn't it? I guess I will grab some bark, and leaves as well. Just in case... Her voice trails off as she pulls the bark from the outside of the tree. She noticed the boy peering around her shoulders to take a better look. "Well take a closer look if you want." She winked softly knowing the boy might not pick up on any of her true intentions. Giggling she looked back up to him when he finally speaks his name. " Vulkan... Just call me Cas. That is if you even feel the need to remember me." Her voice trailed off. She always sentences hanging, and thoughts cut short. It was more fun that way!

Her ears rise again. Yes, that is was so great! The boy was doing almost all the work for her, and she did not have to lift one hoof. Her masked skull twisted thinking. Tri tones hooves walked back to the hole in the tree. Her banded muzzle looked deeper within the hole to see a cluster of wood."I think this thing has a brain..." Her voice trailed off before her form flickered into a small white bird. Two white doves flew into the tree to sever the clump of wood. Sparks flew through the air, and then the sound of a soft thunk sounded from inside the tree. A deviant smile filled her masked skull as she reached in to pull out the hunk of wood. "A heart, a brain, and leaves that have mouths to breath... I think that will do. She chuckled softly collecting everything.

Bright teal orbs looked back up to the boy. His shoulder was starting to harden with cool lava. With a smile, the girl speaks with honey sweet words. "Will you be okay? Oh, I couldn't have done this so quickly with out you. Thanks Fuck, why was she thanking him? She shook her head softly looking at the land around them. Black flowers grew by the dozens under her hooves. She waited to make sure he would be okay, and he did not need anything else. "Well, It was such a pleasure meeting you Vulkan... We will have to catch up some other time. Oh, and If you need any more help with a trial. I think I might be able to help you again. Her teal eyes winks softly before binding up all the organs in her chain and placing it across her back. Then she starts off into glowing eyes infested woods.

OOC:: Okay! Unless you have any other questions you can archive once you reply! <3 Castiella is done and has everything she needs!

"Talk

@Vulkán

I paint white roses red,
Each shade from a different persons Head

image | coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
I am peeling the skin off my face - by Castiella - 07-24-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: I am peeling the skin off my face - by Castiella - 08-14-2017, 07:46 PM