This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I am peeling the skin off my face
Trial Rainforest Cliffs  Vulkan
Castiella
Currently championing:
Castiella
He was boring. His voice was very monotone, but something about him was familiar. Castiella felt like she knew him from somewhere, or maybe someone who looked like him? Her head tilts as she smiles. She just needed to play nice; maybe this cute guy will get more interesting with some time. Crimson splattered eyes listened as he spoke about the same white light. It burned so bad... FUCK. At least she was not the only one who experienced this dreadful curse. Castiella knew the pain of having to help someone. It was a BITCH. Some individuals were not easy to help. God! she wanted to cringe thinking about the horrid task. " Well it looks like we might be able to Help each other with these daunting tasks." She giggles lightly pulling the chain tight around the tree. Magic snaps to life and constricts the tree causing the bark to crack and splinter. After a few second the chain dropped to the ground and Castiella skipped away from the boy. Throwing the chain over her back, she looked back to the muscular colt. Her sparking bodice moved away from the tree to stand closer to the bay.

He had already been talking about how all trees are living. She almost rolls her eyes. He was no volcano; he was a mountain.... Instead of rolling her eyes the girl plastered a cheshire smile on her masked face. "Yes, but I am looking for this specific tree. It actually has a heart." She laughed coldly casting her bright teal orbs in his direction. what a smart ass... If he would just stop talking, the boy would be ten times cuter. He then goes on about what tasks he must accomplish. Damn, she thought her shit was complicated. "Damn... sounds like you have a full plate.." Her voice trails off with a small chuckle. The tree was bleeding from the splintered bark. Sparks on her back arced with nerves. How exciting! A tree that was bleeding " What ever makes your boat float..." Honey sweet tones trail off as he corrects her speech. Arcta had a gender, but it was not worth the fight. Castiella just chose to chuckle off his comment with a small remark.

Well that is more like it! Lava started to spew from his shoulder and her banded muzzle lifted. Watching closely, the girl skipped over to the tree. The smell of burning wood started to fill the air, and the blood was cauterized."Very interesting!" The words leaked from her maw almost by accident. Her white skull looked into the burning hole to see a red heart beating in the center. " I told you this tree was different.." Soft whisper-like tone slid from her maw. Tri toned hooves stepped closer, but before she reached in to take the heart, Castiella looked over her sparking shoulder. "So do you have a name Lava boy?" Milky tresses floated over her features like a soft blanket. The girl turned back to the tree and ripped the heart out. Blood spilled down her perfect peach colored body. She loved it! The feeling of the vital substance on her maw was addictive. Closing her eyes air flooded in her lungs as the scent of fresh death filled the air around her.

"Talk

@Vulkán

I paint white roses red,
Each shade from a different persons Head

image | coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
I am peeling the skin off my face - by Castiella - 07-24-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: I am peeling the skin off my face - by Castiella - 08-09-2017, 08:06 PM