This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Designs?
Bloodwitch
Currently championing:
If you are looking for any new character ideas or designs, I have a few looking for new homes.
http://sta.sh/2lz9ynycg4s?edit=1
If you don't have the $$$, I consider swaps or art trades. <3
Also, if mines don't interest you, I have a journal filled with others trying to sell theirs as well.
http://bluthexe-verbena.deviantart.com/j...-668065983

Sorry if this is the wrong place or its frowned upon.
I will gladly post it the right area or delete it.
Thanks for looking!
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
:O I'm not in the market for new things, but some of these are really nice!
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
Bloodwitch
Currently championing:
Thanks! I wish they would find new homes. :[
RoofTop
Currently championing:
im reallllllyyyy struggling to resist the peg. -grabby hands-
Smitty
Currently championing:
@Bloodwitch Hey there! These are lovely designs, and it's wonderful of you to broadcast for others! You are welcome to give designs away, or swap designs for art/threads/etc.
However, I'd really like to keep any type of monetary exchange off of the Rift. So, please refrain from advertising 'for sale' designs. Thanks! :]
if you don't know where to start,
go back to the beginning.
Bloodwitch
Currently championing:
@Smitty

So sorry about that. :[

@RoofTop

Feel free to message me here, DA or Discord. FoxyBloodwitch#0948