This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Promises Up in Smoke
Mature/Trigger Warning Ultima 
Bellisma
Currently championing:
Bellisma
Curved, sculpted ears are too filled with a painful hope and roaring of crashing waves to hear the scratching creaking of another’s hooves approaching her on this sea glass beach. So, when another’s voice hit her ears—Do I know you?— her entire, small body leaps from the earth in a terrified jolt, sending smooth glass flying.

The bright green, shocked gaze jerks to the source of the question. And they widen, her quick heart faltering for a moment at the familiarity there…

But is only a reflection; a reverse image of a face she now found her self yearning for. Thick black lashes blink repeatedly, as if to clear her eyes and mind of what she thought she had seen, and regain her wits to answer the question posed to her.

“N-no,” she finally manages to falter out. A short, deep breath, and then, “But I…I know your brother…I am Bellisma.” She is not sure why she gives her name…perhaps out of hope that Kianzo had spoken well of her, given what they had now shared? In any event, the series of disjointed thoughts and answers were at odds with the musicality of the small mare’s agreeable voice. But her mind…it was too rattled by hope and jolted by surprise to form fluid sentences.

She paused for a long moment, before, “Kianzo—” her pleasantly musical voice nearly breaks over the name, so tightly does her throat constrict with need emotion, “—is-is he here?”

@Kiada

Messages In This Thread
Promises Up in Smoke - by Bellisma - 07-21-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Promises Up in Smoke - by Kiada - 07-23-2017, 07:25 AM
RE: Promises Up in Smoke - by Bellisma - 07-23-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: Promises Up in Smoke - by Kiada - 07-23-2017, 11:52 PM