This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Homeless, Hopeless, and Worst of All, Beerless.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ingrid
Currently championing:

Reference Credit

Ingrid couldn't remember exactly when she fell out of the portal. Her legs felt stiff and sore, so she decided she must have been lying like this for a while. 

Maybe a little damaged, but at least I'm not dead, she thought. Her stomach twisted as the image of Ode's headless body flashed through her mind for what must have been the millionth time. 

No...

Sacre was being ripped apart again.

Why the hell do I have to keep watching this?

The Moon Goddess burst into starlight.

STOP. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, STOP.

Ingrid willed her eyes open, and the light finally chased the visions out of her head. She was free.
Her eyes fell on a small purple stone that was lying a few feet away from her. It was set in oxidized copper and strung on a rotted piece of twine. She vaguely remembered grabbing it just as she was about to go through the portal. She snatched it up with her teeth and tossed her head until it fell around her neck. She didn't like necklaces much, but she wasn't sure how else to carry it. It was the only piece of Helovia she had now.

She looked up to the sky. It was mostly dark. She looked around again, finally realizing that the reason she was able to see wasn't because of a sun, but because the land itself was glowing. She shook her head, she didn't have time to admire the scenery. She needed to get her priorities straight. Eventually she'd need to find food and water. A place to hide would probably be good too, and of course she'd need to start searching for the others.

But that was eventually. Right now, she had to worry about the problem directly at hand.

"HELLO? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME? DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SOME BOOZE?"

SWP
No magic or amulets or enchanted items or companions.

Regular ol' items:
{*]{Trinket||Feather Accessory}\n{*}{Jewelry||Star sapphire necklace}\n\n[*}Mutations: 
No. I was gonna ask to mutate to make her taller, but then I realized that I hadn't changed her height since I created her. The whole time she's been between two and three... *Entirely natural growing ensues.*
Species change (if applicable) : nerp

Requests: She was supposed to be turning 3 mid drench of this year, but I think I accidentally made it so she just now turned 2. If that could be fixed, it'd be cool.
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
The darkness swirls around—the lights, they pulse and bloom, a sickening rhythm where you can't make out the pattern. In the distance, thunder roars.
the Rift
life between worlds

[ TRANSFER NOTES: INGRID ]

The shadows curl around you for a moment.

Normal items transfer fine!
» Presence of the Rift «

Nüwa
Currently championing:

It was such a beautiful day to enjoy the glowing surroundings. She did not venture to these lands often, as she preferred to stay in the sky or on the Floating Key where she felt most at home, but today she was on a little adventure to see if she could find an Asulli to admire. After spending half the day just soaring, she had not seen anything and had rather decided to skip along the ground to let her wings take a rest. Not that they needed it, but everything looked different from the ground then what it did from the sky.

She went on in a playful trot, jumping over illuminated stones and plants, while oooh-ing and ahhh-ing at the pretty colors. Sometimes she stopped and did a little dance, just out of the blue because she was so extraordinary happy, even though she had not seen the Asulli or even an Eriucla. She loved to run after the little creatures, laughing until her stomach hurt and her chest was out of air. Maybe she should try to find one, if that little flying ball of colors would appear.

Stopping in her dance, she called out for her friend while looking around to see if anything besides the red glowing stuff moved. "Oden? Come here you! I know you are here!" she laughed. "Don't hide from me, you little fluffball! I have... huh?" Did she hear someone yell? About.. booze? Well, that could not be Oden, as the bird had not learn to speak that good yet, so she kicked up her pace and trotted towards the origin of the sound. Soon she saw a creature that looked remarkably like an equine and that alone lifted her spirit.

"Well, hello there stranger!" She giggled like a schoolgirl in love. "What are you yellling about?"

OOC Notes:

Nüwa is a native riftian so I'd like her to have some sort of light magic, but feel free to change or mutate it!

{Magic | Is able to attract any light that is present and reflect it outwards in a certain direction using her body and wings like a mirror.}
{Mutation | Her coat looks metallic, just like polished silver and gold.}

{Companion | A male Eastern Rosella called Oden, age 1.}
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
The shadows' pattern thickens, sharpens. Its edges reach out, searching searching wanting. Their old, metallic sister often keeps them at bay with her skin, so they hiss and writhe around her... but, alas, are kept away, again.
the Rift
life between worlds

[ACCEPTANCE NOTES : NÜWA ]

Magic:
Offensive: Ability to attract and refocus light into intense beam using her reflective coat.

Mutation:
Metallic coat.

*New characters (even natives!) may not join with companions. (If this messes with her Nüwa's backstory, you may say that the shadows severed Oden's bond in this post!) Sorry!
» Presence of the Rift «