This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
king of nothing no more
RP Wanted The Portal 
Anai
Currently championing:
SCATTERED HER ASHES

He approached. My hooves seeded in the ground like roots, my legs pillars like trunks, my body like leaves only shaking without any wind to sway my fragile frame. I couldn't even shift my weight from pillar to pillar, my own body betraying my mind, dooming me to a situation I could have so easily fled from. A divine pale gold, painted in silver which resembled the flicker of flames, and possessing unmatched eyes. Not a detail escaped my sight, not a movement missed. Each breath he took I counted, attempting to steady my nerves.

A silence followed his words. I had held my breath and couldn't release, my lungs shrieking for air which consciously I would not allow. But too soon it came, the reflex to flare my nostrils and suck in oxygen with a desperation, repeatedly. His upturned lip was unfamiliar, strange to my eye and my head tilted to one side, trying to figure the stranger out for compliments, compliments were something never gifted to me.

"Thank you," My words and breath shook. Sweet tones of relief in a faint whisper, stammered in disbelief and uncertainty. All my father had taught me, all I knew, had not prepared me for this. I was nothing without him. Nothing. My eyes were glazed with worry I couldn't figure out, mind pleading my body to cooperate so I could run. My tongue twisted and I opened my jaw to speak but barely a hollow whisper passed my lips, and they locked with a tremble as I watched him before me.

BURIED HER HEART

(( and sorry for lateness & he awkwardfearness / @Azarel ))

Messages In This Thread
king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-19-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-20-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Rift Presence - 07-21-2017, 04:36 AM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-21-2017, 09:45 AM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-23-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-23-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-23-2017, 09:42 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-24-2017, 07:49 AM