This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
king of nothing no more
RP Wanted The Portal 
Azarel
Currently championing:

AZAREL

life is a flame that is
always burning itself out
but it catches fire again every time
a child is born

Waves of discomfort rippled through my soul, feeling an unknown force strip my birth right off me, slicing precious dna like a cake. Somehow, it still felt like a relief -- like a veil falling over the beating heart inside me. The pain the force left behind would not stop my tracks and letting out a disgruntled note, I decided to carry on.

Sound of crystals tinkling turned my ear and the red gem in my socket started to shift. Blurry shadows played in every corner of the world before me -- but one. One shadow was frozen, only a small distance away. As a smile started to pull one corner of my pale lips, the direction I was heading changed. As the gap between us shortened, the frame of the younger one appeared before me.
Elegance and exquisite bones, draped with a rosy brown and dipped in white. Stunning. She sparkled -- I could smell it was a mare from miles away -- even without sunlight. Diamonds and various gems hidden in her black locks and braids, horns of glass and metal upon her poll. Like a work of art.

Back in Aestralyn, I had been surrounded by dull and boring females. Ones who never cared to look beautiful in front of their King, never even tried. Meeting her blue eyes, the smile upon my maw turned genuine. "Whom do I own the pleasure of greeting that carries such beauty upon her skin?" Deep tones vibrated through my chest as my head was raised. The female was of similar size, the horn upon my brow was the only item that actually made me larger than her.

"Talking."
ooc // He felt the passive magic get taken away wc // 273
tags // @Anai (tell me if no tagging is needed)

CREDITS
CHELLYTHEBEAN

Messages In This Thread
king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-19-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-20-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Rift Presence - 07-21-2017, 04:36 AM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-21-2017, 09:45 AM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-23-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-23-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-23-2017, 09:42 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-24-2017, 07:49 AM