This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
king of nothing no more
RP Wanted The Portal 
Anai
Currently championing:
SCATTERED HER ASHES

The infection, I heard, had spread.

Legs weak, they shook as they carried me into the realms of the unknown with my heart throbbing for the loss of my father's warm hide beside me, like the sun being ripped from the sky. No warmth nor light nor guidance and I couldn't breath. My lungs were constricting tighter with each breath I took despite the flare in my ringed nostrils ever growing to try and fuel my steps yet all felt wrong and I missed my woody cove back near the lacing river and crackling pines. This place was familiar but oh so distant, a stranger upon my own lands and a stranger within strangers that my father called Helovians. The very word made my stomach churn.

He told me what they did, what they did to my gods. Now they stepped on our lands and felt the rain our gods blessed us with. Fear flicked a switch, my body had twitched with anger. How could my great Kisamoa do this to me, my family, those who walked besides me? They fed off the lands we have lived upon for centuries and took what they could for themselves.

I can't breath again.

A low growl and my hooves planted, cranium stretching upwards, and over the sound of my jingling jewellery my heart was screaming for me to run but my body freaked into cold sweats and shivers. In the darkness, under the soothing patter and warm smell of the rain that fell, an entirely unwelcome scent reached me. This, this was one of them. The steedy smell reeked of foreign vermin. I watched through the gloom as a shadow crossed my sight, frozen in the silence of this unnerving place.

BURIED HER HEART

(( pls excuse my rusty soul ))

- Native Riftian
- Magic: Ability to talk and communicate with the dead, often for the service of others {safe}
- Unenchanted items: Black lace which ties her plaits, earrings/studs, nose rings/studs and hair beads, all made out of a mixture of rubies, diamonds, gold and silver.

Messages In This Thread
king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-19-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-20-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Rift Presence - 07-21-2017, 04:36 AM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-21-2017, 09:45 AM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-23-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-23-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-23-2017, 09:42 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-24-2017, 07:49 AM