This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
cageless youth
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Glacia

It was a surprisingly clear day. You could still hear the dripping of water from the foliage, but you could easily see where everything was. It wasn't a constant down pour. Just an annoying drizzle, where big droplets fell from the trees occasionally. Selene sat on my rump as I moved through the brush. I was following the direction I had seen Gwyn go earlier. It hadn't been an exceptionally long time since I had seen my child, but I moved to find her anyway. She might be comfortable with this eery light, but I was not, and I didn't want my child in it. My greatest fear was losing her to the eyes that watched constantly but left as you got close. This was a new land. Back home, we had wolves to worry about, but with the neon lighting I didn't know what to expect. My ears caught the voices within moments, and I picked up my pace to emerge on an interesting scene. I found Gwyn and Duir first, My eyes showing light disapproval, before they land on the young mare. I move to stand between my daughter and her fathers companion. She was too young, and she trusted too easily. Just like I did when I was young. However, the mares voice hadn't shown anything malicious, so I didn't tense completely, I just watched her carefully. "What is your name?" I ask the mare. I want to untangle Gwyn, but I needed to make sure that the mare wouldn't attack me at random. And that might require come small talk first. My ear flips back at Gwyn. "How is your leg? Does it hurt? Does it need my attention immediately?" If it did, I was honestly not sure of what I should do exactly. If we where in the basin it would be an easy fix. I knew the herbs there. These herbs? They would require some dedication ad experimenting. But I could maybe wrap it with something. 

"Talk."

image | bckg

@Bathsheba
Sorry this is horrible. My muse shot down to like nothing, and I think its bc of

Messages In This Thread
cageless youth - by Gwyn - 07-19-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: cageless youth - by Bathsheba - 07-23-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: cageless youth - by Gwyn - 07-26-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: cageless youth - by Glacia - 07-31-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: cageless youth - by Bathsheba - 08-06-2017, 04:08 AM
RE: cageless youth - by Gwyn - 11-06-2017, 05:59 PM