This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Bloody Knuckles
RP Wanted The Portal  Pissed off Riftian
Sansa
Currently championing: Reszo
S
A
N
S
A

"Now listen you little fucking godkiller, why the hell are you here in the Rift? What brought you here?!" Oh the fuck no. I don't think so mister, and I don't give a damn who you think you're talking to. You're about to be dealing with ME. Lady seems to echo that as her fur along her spine is standing on end. I've very rarely seen her like this, and it's normally when she's pretty pissed off. Granted, she may be feeding off my emotions. Not really sure. Things haven't been perfect connection wise since we came through the portal. We had been close by, and made more alert by the scream of "THESE FUCKING GODKILLERS NEED TO GO HOME!" That combined with what I had just heard. Yeah, we're getting involved.

A dog snarling is the first thing anyone would hear as Lady and I arrive on the scene. My ears are laid back, and hormones are raging. Being thrust into the Rift, unable to find Sarai, and knowing that my child was going to grow up without his father much as I had already done.... Yeah, i'm a bit pissed off at the entire situation. Add to it everything i've heard. Enough is enough. My silver armor is out, covering my wide belly. I am probably due very soon. I am surprised to see that I am not the only one rallying to the little mare's aid. A strangely colored and marking mare was already there, and it seems my own Uncle Volterra arrived only moments before I did. "Leave her alone, rossz lény." I do not know what he called the brute, i'd ask later. For now, my own rage is focused on the stallion.

Flame burst from my heart shaped markings. But this time, well it's different than when my emotions controlled them and not me. This time, it almost felt like I combined with my emotions called it. Not only that, I can control them. We would go home if we could. But we can't. So suck it up and go away. The flames flare just a bit more as if to emphasize my point. You are clearly not welcome here. Lady stands at my front hooves, ready to dodge an attack or go in for an attack of her own whatever the case may be. I know my Uncle clearly had everything under control. But just in case. I'll be damn if this asshole of a rift brute was going to terrify this mare anymore than she already was.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Bloody Knuckles - by Bates - 07-19-2017, 08:44 AM
RE: Bloody Knuckles - by Rift Presence - 07-19-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: Bloody Knuckles - by Bellisma - 07-21-2017, 04:57 AM
RE: Bloody Knuckles - by Bates - 07-21-2017, 05:27 AM
RE: Bloody Knuckles - by Moä Te - 07-22-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: Bloody Knuckles - by Volterra - 07-22-2017, 03:44 PM
RE: Bloody Knuckles - by Sansa - 07-23-2017, 06:34 AM
RE: Bloody Knuckles - by Bellisma - 07-23-2017, 05:23 PM