This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I don't play by the rules
Private Ultima 
Rikyn
Currently championing:
R I K Y N & D U I R
Luckily for them both, the sound of his name met his sensitive, deer ears with a sharp acuity.

Having been lured back by Ki’irha’s whistle, the buck was still unfortunately unlucky in finding Gwyn. Perhaps due to his panic and fear for both himself and her, the cerndyr had not thought to search outside the jungle, still quite stuck on the thought that the girl was eluding him, finding stealth a game. Her father had taught her it was such, after all…

But, the whistle was a good clue. Even more of a clue was his own calling, spoken in a familiar tone, and with a heady sigh of relief, he bounds out of the jungle, appearing not far from the filly and star-strewn mare. Gwyn! he thinks, with so much enthusiasm and force that it trickles through the soul bond, into my mind, where I’m distantly grazing. Suddenly aware that my idiot companion has lost my child, I am promptly galloping through the woodland, prepared to shout at him until his ears fall off, and maybe worse.

Still blissfully unaware I’m aware, Duir is instead making his way down the beach, believing he has found my daughter in time enough to not face my wrath.

Glad to see a familiar face tending to Gwyn, Duir smiles at Ki’irha, bleats a cheerful deer’s thank you, and arrives alongside Gwyn with a glower of frustration cast in her direction that she’d run off in the first place.

this is not destruction
this is your birth

image credits
just want one thing - just to play the king
but the castle’s crumbled & you’re left with just a name

please tag rikyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only

Messages In This Thread
I don't play by the rules - by Gwyn - 07-18-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Ki'irha - 07-18-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Gwyn - 07-19-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Ki'irha - 07-21-2017, 01:31 AM
RE: I don't play by the rules - by Gwyn - 07-21-2017, 04:27 PM