This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Where are you from?
charks
Currently championing: None

Player is absent until

US, currently NY
Rover
Currently championing:
(07-19-2017, 11:23 AM)Krazie Wrote: I have a European passport, does that count? :P
I live in the US (NY) but I'm moving to Italy in a little over a month!

Honorary European <3 ;)
Italy is a cool place! :D
M.E.Smithers
Currently championing:
i lived in france for like 5 months does that count

ALSO I LOVE HOW @Dingo MENTIONS SHES FROM KANSAS AND NOT THAT WE TOTALLY DIDNT HAVE SLEEPOVERS OR NOTHIN

YE WHATEVER I DONT KNOW HER IRL

OR SPARROW

:[

I'm from Kansas
Goatfairy
Currently championing:
US (California) lol

Though I grew up in Alaska I moved here when I was 12ish
mar
Currently championing:
Vancouver Island, BC, Canada....
:F
Nat
Australia, Queensland :)
Rover
Currently championing:
(07-19-2017, 10:34 PM)M.E.Smithers Wrote: i lived in france for like 5 months does that count

ALSO I LOVE HOW @Dingo MENTIONS SHES FROM KANSAS AND NOT THAT WE TOTALLY DIDNT HAVE SLEEPOVERS OR NOTHIN

YE WHATEVER I DONT KNOW HER IRL

OR SPARROW

:[

I'm from Kansas

More people finding out they live near each other! :D

I've only been skiing in France so I never saw any of the famous cities, but the mountains are nice :D
Emily
United States, South Carolina for now... possibly Tennessee here in the next couple months
Rover
Currently championing:
(07-20-2017, 01:56 AM)Nat Wrote: Australia, Queensland :)

I've been to Australia two times, although I did not see much ^^' The first time I was not really born yet (was born two weeks after my mother got back to Sweden, I wish I was born early because then I would automatically have an Australian citizenship xD The second time I only saw Sydney airport while catching a transfer plane from NZ to UK (another country where I've only seen the airport xD) I did have to buy a Visa though since we had to wait 13 hours for our flight - 1 hour too long x3
Ina
Currently championing:
Skåne, Sweden!