This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
more than just this
Private Riptide Isles 
Mortuus Nox
Currently championing:

The darkened conversations just flows between the two. There is never a need for an introduction, perhaps is it because there were so many more things he could say. Everything was always so formal in Helovia, but here that is not the case. The Rift is wild and dangerous. Bests here do not care to know your name. They do not care if you are nice to them or not. The beasts here only care about the meat on your bones. Cold gray eyes looked at the painted woman. Her voice was so soft and easy on his ears. It was the most pleasant sound he had heard in awhile. The sound oh shrills and screams would make any normal creature cringe. Nox, on the other hand, did find them soothing. He knew that he was safe. He was safe from the god of death right now. Nox did not fear any of the beasts here. Instead, he greeted them like an old friend from hell. There was no point in fighting it anymore. They were here. Helovia was gone, and there was nothing that any one could do about it.

Her tone was flat and almost recited. His ears flicked towards her, and cold gray eyes watched her form. His head nodded softly. He had to agree. The demonic beast thought for a moment as she continued to speak. Her questions were things he could not answer. He could not tell her why these things were happening, or why Kaos just left his lands in Helovia. Tangled tresses flicked over his haunches as the whipping wind flicked his spider web mane over his neck. " Justice and injustice are things that very few understand. Everyone is crying and screaming at Kaos for taking our home away. Did we not do the same to him? I feel that the shoe is now on the other foot, and the Helovians do not like it. I feel maybe Kaos did not want to be bothered with bringing his lands back. Maybe he has other plans... " His voice was solemn unsure how Weaver would take that little bit of information. Cold gray eyes looked to the wolf hide on his blackened pelt. " I have a sinking feeling this is still not over. Something else is going to happen. When I can through the portal I feel like my experience was different from others. There was a roar that I feel no one else could hear. It came from the trees, the ground, and my bones. It knows what this wolf hide is... it knows where it comes from. " Gray eyes looked over the hole in the ocean. His deep Latin voice was almost held a damned tone."If this force thinks it is going to kill me, it has another thing coming. I only bow to one superior, and he does not walk this earth. Just like you dear Weaver. I know you do not fear this Kaos guy, do you? You have no fears. You are much stronger than most women. "  Her scared face turned and looked at the woman with a smirk.

His dead eyes followed the features of her face. They twisted and touched every curve of her horns, every perfect ounce of her skull. She says she does not know what to do. He would be a fool if he did not agree with her. His demonic crown nodded in agreement. What were they suppose to do? He thought for a moment. The crashing waves and gusting wind filled the air, but there was still a silence about it. There was so much that he wanted to tell her. There was so much she could do, but it was difficult to put those thoughts into words. The beast always had problems expressing thoughts. Finally, after a few moments, he answered her. "We play the game Weaver. Except, losing is not an option. We can not change this fate; we can't undo what has been done. Me and you, we will survive no matter what it takes. Only Death can take you away, and only you can take me away. I will not let you give up if you do not let me give up. " He tried to smile, Nox tried to make light of the situation. He has excepted that there is no going home, and he will thrive in this land. Hopefully, he could convince her to do the same.

"Words" 
@Weaver

Your fears have just become all to real,
because the devil at the cross road
wants to make a deal.

Messages In This Thread
more than just this - by Weaver - 07-17-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: more than just this - by Mortuus Nox - 07-20-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: more than just this - by Weaver - 07-24-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: more than just this - by Mortuus Nox - 07-27-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: more than just this - by Weaver - 08-01-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: more than just this - by Mortuus Nox - 08-10-2017, 05:25 PM