This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Everfrost
Mature/Trigger Warning Ultima  Trial
Dreadnought
Currently championing:

Luck. It was not something he usually possessed or even wanted, as it took away from the pleasure of gaining something for himself from hard work only. He relied little on it, barely noticed when it knocked on his door, but after being swallowed and spat out into this strange place, he had found it had trailed behind him like a stray dog. Just by appearing exactly when he had, he found opportunities he would have missed, had he been somewhere else. Or maybe it had nothing to do with him or what he looked like. Maybe it was his sex that made the difference.

The sizzling of his horns are constant like the sound of crashing waves against a stony beach while he keeps his focus on her. She was not someone who possessed unmatched beauty in his eyes, but few did, so it mattered not. She was still pleasing to look at, her mannerism almost bordered to seductive. Or maybe it had already crossed that line. He was not the best at telling what the female mind wanted, unless they told him straight forward. But he did know better than to let this chance go by unanswered.

So he did not wait.

With an easy movement of his head, he opened the clasp of the medallion with his lips, letting the hide and sword slide down onto the wet ground. Being free of the restraints of another's skin, he dared to step closer to her. "We are all cursed." He said as he dipped his head low enough to diminish the distance between their flesh, only letting a few inches remain. "I am always cold. But for you, I shall make you warm."

{Image: pixel_commission___arxzero_by_feathercan...aw3iva.png}
“Are you as surprised as I am that I’m the only one here behaving myself?”

Messages In This Thread
Everfrost - by Beloved - 07-17-2017, 04:52 PM
RE: Everfrost - by Dreadnought - 07-19-2017, 06:18 PM
RE: Everfrost - by Beloved - 07-20-2017, 02:26 PM
RE: Everfrost - by Dreadnought - 07-21-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Everfrost - by Beloved - 07-21-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: Everfrost - by Dreadnought - 07-23-2017, 10:00 AM