This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Making a Riftian
Help me with plots and stuff!
Mouse
Currently championing:
I really want to make a native Rift character but I want to join him with preplanned plots or something. So if you need a spot filled, a sibling, or a bad guy, etc for your plot post here! I'd also love to hear your ideas for a history and appearance. Im all ears! <3
Teal
Currently championing:
I just joined with Anai! She's never really spoke to anyone outside of her family, is super quiet but clever but also creepy and extremely religious to her gods! Hopefully will be having some magic to have been communicating with the dead. I'm super down for any plots if you bring on a native Riftian!
Mouse
Currently championing:
@Teal Welcome!
I actually did make one! His name is @Bates I haven't uploaded his history yet, tell me what you think and we can plot if youre interested in dealing with him. <3
RoofTop
Currently championing:
@Mouse I have my native Riftian Moa Te who is very defensive about her home but extremely curious about the Helovians. She can't help but want to help them :) Id love for her to meet some more natives and Bates' rigid personality can bounce off of her tender one with an array of mixed emotions
Mouse
Currently championing:
@RoofTop Awesome! If you like you can post her in Bates' portal thread, he's super pissed off.
Teal
Currently championing:
I just replied to the Ill Tidings thread and I love Bates! He has basically openly said what Anai is thinking and she is kinda drawn to him a little, I can almost see her growing into the obsessive type and Bates could almost be someone for her to revolve around idk @Mouse
Mouse
Currently championing:
@Teal OMFG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS IDEA TEAL, LETS DO IT!
Teal
Currently championing:
EEEE YAY I'M SUPER GLAD

hmu on discord and we can set up a thread or something???? Thinking maybe when the 'gathering' dispatches she could maybe lurk after him bcus she creeper

@Mouse
Mouse
Currently championing:
@Teal my computer crapped out so im using a super old tablet that doesnt like dicord :(
Teal
Currently championing:
No worries!! I would say maybe skype but I don't have it anymore. I'll hit you up with a dm!