This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf?
Open Floating Key  unknowingly meeting grandpa!
Sarika
Currently championing:

Automatically forgetting the sea turtle Sarika's bright blue eyes grew wide as she heard her father's voice. "Daddy!" she exclaimed excitedly, giggling when he nuzzles her neck. "I don't need it to be my friend cause you're here!" ever since meeting him Sarika had been obsessed with her father, she loved him, and had drilled her mother endlessly with questions about him. When questioned about where her mother was the filly looked at the sand and dragged a petite hoof around in the sand. Clearly unable to look Astarot in the eyes. "I snuck away while she was sleeping...Momma does that a lot when she's sad" her tone was quiet and sad. "But you're here now so its okay!" she cheers up instantly in a way only a foal can do with her eyes sparkling happily.

"I don't know how to swim" she sighed but laughed when Astarot splashed her with water. Rearing the small filly went splashing into the water, but stayed where she could touch. All fun was gone when the giant dark beast of a man spoke. Sarika froze with wide distrusting eyes, and in a single moment, ran behind her father's back legs because in her eyes Daddy is invincible and he can do absolutely anything.

Sarika gains some courage and walks underneath her father's belly to stand in between his front legs. Sarika had to look up, up, up, up, uuuuuup at the dark stranger because he was tall, yes sir! "Daddy?" Sarika looks up at her father for reassurance. To make sure it was safe to introduce herself.

@Astarot
@Volterra

Messages In This Thread
Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf? - by Sarika - 07-17-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf? - by Sarika - 07-21-2017, 07:00 AM
RE: Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf? - by Sarika - 07-27-2017, 05:31 AM