This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Reliving Your History
Private Rainforest Cliffs  Rexanna
Raeden
Currently championing:
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Ron was dead; his lifeless body kept on flashing in front of her eyes. He was so cold, stiff, and gone. Some days were better than others. Leave it to Raeden to finally find her King, finally find the man of her dreams. Sure, he might have been a little crazy sometimes, but normal is boring. A sigh left her pale golden maw. Castiella was off playing, and she knew Akriel could not be far from her. The other little boy, he was a different story. She was not sure who his parents were, but she could not leave him to die. She had to take him in, but is this something she would regret? The answers would not be known until later.For now, Raeden had three children to watch over, and no mate, no man to help her. She felt like everything was happening all over again. Gawens father was gone, missing, or maybe dead. He was with out a father and the pale woman was not even sure that Gawen made it here. Tin trotted next to her side. He was quiet, and the woman could not hear him, feel him, or communicate with him. So many things were taken away from her. So many things were gone.

Her head rose as she walked into deep brush. Looking around, she tried to make out everything in this land. It was not home to her; there was no place she could rest her head. Thank goodness she still had her magic, at least she can still heal people who need it.  Her worried mind flicked back to the children once again. The twins were so unusual compared to Gawen. Akreil was her dear mother's boy, she loved the colt with all her heart, but he was subject to fits. Raeden knew her side of the family was stable, but she knew nothing of Ron's. She knew little about his history. Castiella was something much different. She had something growing deep within her, something that Raeden could not fathom the existence of. What was wrong with her babies? Why them?

Tin nudged her shoulder knowing something was wrong. He was not sure what it was, but he could tell. Her pale golden head looked over at the deer with a weak smile. Shaking the thoughts out of her mind, Raeden looked to the three feathers in her mane. Ron would always be with her, always by her side. She needed to find her self again and become the strong willed woman she always was. Her crowned skull lifted as she finally reached a small clearing. I wonder what goes bump in the night around here.. Her voice trailed off as silver flecked eyes looked around the glowing land. She felt eyes watching her, and things tracking her. I wish we were just home Tin...

words

@Rexanna

OOC:: Sorry it is short it will get better!!

Image Credits
Rexanna
Currently championing:
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
I wish we were just home, Tin…” The voice was heard by the pale gilded woman briefly as she headed back to find her children. She recognized the voice, knew the woman that it belonged to. And she realized then, after remembering her daughter help bring Calstron’s children into the world, who the mother of the twins were and a shiver ran down her spine. Did Raeden know? Had Cal gotten her under the same spell that she had been once upon a time? It felt like a lifetime ago, and seeing Cal’s lifeless body had brought so much relief to her, but if Raeden didn’t know who the man truly was, she’d be distraught more than likely.

A gruff sigh escaped her lips as she made her way toward the pale gilded woman. Rexanna had forgotten that the feather once held in Cal’s mane, bright and yellow with splashes of his red remained in her own mane now, more than likely vibrant against her pale dual toned hair. “Raeden?” She called out to the ex-specter, quiet and solemn as she dipped her head in greeting. “Do you have a moment to talk?” She questioned with a tilt of her head, the feather tilting and glinting with the reflection of the neon that surrounded the land.

Should the pale ex-Specter take her up on her offer, Rexanna would ask what Raeden knew of Cal. And if she chose to hear it, she’d tell her what the man truly was like and why he was the way he was. If only things were that simple.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Raeden  mine is awful, but should get better too <3

AND HERE YOU ARE, LIVING, DESPITE IT ALL
Raeden
Currently championing:
</style>

The sounds of foot steps caused the woman to pin her ears sharply against her skull. She knew things were following her, watching her, and stalking her in these woods. The woman kept the spike dagger from edge very close to her reach. Teal eyes flared with silver flecks as she watched and waited. Tin stood at her side with his ears pinned as well. He tried to hide them, but there was no use. His magic was gone. Panicked the deer looked up to Raeden. Tin just shook his skull no; there was no more magic for him. Sighing, she stood and waited to see the beast that is following her. Bright teal eyes looked around waiting, watching, and hoping it is not some mutated beast.

The bushes rustled, and the woman held her breath. Time felt like it was going in slow-motion. What were her children doing? What would happen if she lost her life today? They would be without a mother and with out a father. No, she could not allow it. That would never happen. Silver flecks brightened as the figure was finally stepping from the bush. A sigh of relief left her maw as she saw Rexanna. The golden lady spoke her name softly in the humid air. Raeden let her ears lift forward, and she smiled nudging Tin. The deer wiggled his tail with happiness as he moved closer to Rexanna to greet the gold mare. Thick tresses flicked over cloud markings on her haunches. Lowering her skull she felt the relief wipe through her system. Rexanna, it is good to see you. I am sorry you just scared me a bit. This place seems unpredictable. Her smile was soft as her voice floated through the air. Then she noticed it. Her head turned slightly, and the gold lady asked if she had time to talk.

Buried in the tresses of the golden woman was something that she felt like she knew. It was something that felt like home. It was something she has seen so many times. The gold feather with black bands waved in her mane like the blood red and black ones in her mane. She could not believe what she was seeing. It couldn't be real; this can't be happening. How did this woman get that feather? Raeden knew that Rexanna was with Tembovu. She had many children with the Elephant King, they were happy. She had to shake her head to snap out of the daze. Where did you get that? Her voice was hushed and floating through the air like a ghostly whisper. Tears started to form in her crystal eyes. It brought back the memories she had with him. It made her remember he was not here to help raise their children. He was gone, dead, and forever trapped in Helovia. Rexanna had Tembovu, Raeden had no one. Her love was rotting into the earth. It was not fair. Why is everyone but her allowed to be happy with the person they love? She knew life was not fair, but Raeden never realized it was this unfair.

words

@Rexanna

Image Credits
Rexanna
Currently championing:
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
The gilded Specter wasn’t expecting the ex-Thief, to which Rexanna could understand. The pin of the ears as she approached, and when she finally broke through the trees, she watched as Raeden’s demeanor changed. A soft smile crossed her lips briefly before they faded. Tin approached her, to which Rexanna offered her muzzle in greeting to the Cerndyr. “Rexanna, it is good to see you.” She listened as Raeden greeted her. Rexanna nodded her head to the mare in agreement, though still feeling the large weight in her stomach. “It is.” She murmured, acknowledging that the place was unpredictable.

But before Rexanna could really make any remark about the place, Raeden’s voice reached her ears in a hushed, quiet whisper. The gilded mare’s ears flickered slightly, her pale exotic head lowering as her gaze swept away from Raeden. She noticed the feather, the one that was of Calstron and Rexanna’s first born child, the one that never took its first breath – Tiberias – that was the name they had agreed upon before Calstron’s death.

Actually that’s what I want to talk about.” She began, stepping slightly closer to the mare should Raeden allow it. Her head lifted slightly to look upon the other mare, trying to catch her gaze. “I wanted to congratulate you on your twins with C… Ron.” She tried to remember the name he gave everyone, it wasn’t the same as the one she knew him by, the one she had called him since she first laid eyes on his blood red pelt. “I knew him a great many years. Long before Helovia. I’m sorry for your loss.” Rexanna noted, uncertain of what grounds she could get away with here.

I’m part of his history, if you want to know more about him. I… doubt he told you much of what he actually did and was.” She didn’t want to come off sounding insincere, but she didn’t want someone she considered a friend to be misled much like she had been before.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Raeden <3333

AND HERE YOU ARE, LIVING, DESPITE IT ALL
Raeden
Currently championing:
</style>

Teal eyes grew hardened by hints of silver growing and taking over. This woman was with Tembovu. The confusion started to settle into her mind, and Tin looked worried between the two women. His nose softly pushed her side, but Raeden ignored to touch. She felt betrayed before the story even left the golden one's mouth. What has been hidden from her this entire time? Was everything that Ron said, everything that he did a lie? Rexanna moved closer, and Raeden almost took a step back. Despite the urge, cream hooves remained in place. She could feel her breath slow, but why? Why was she holding her breath? Soft words filled the air. Congratulations whipped and floated into her ears. Then a deep inhale filled the pale woman's lungs with air again. Oh thank you. Castiella and Akriel are my world. Sweet and loving children they are. A smile tries to hide the pain and the sadness.

Lies fell from her mouth so easily. Castiella was a monster, a spawn of the devil. Raeden would not admit that. No, she couldn't... Akriel was a sweet child he just suffered from a terrible fit and mood swing every now and again. Words snapped her mind back to reality. Rexanna knew him; this gets better and better. Raeden contemplated turning away and hiding from everything. She had another child to find. Gawen is still missing, and she was unsure if he was even alive. Oh, he never mentioned you. He did talk a little about his past and reasons for being in Helovia. Her facial features brightened softly before looking to the ground. Happiness, joy, kindness, they were all hiding her real emotions. She just lied more lies. It was common for the ex-specter. Thank you, the children are taking it a bit harder than I am... But that was their father. He loved those two more than the world.

She locked away her feelings. Why? Well, it is rather simple. She was not ready to accept the fact that two more of her children would grow up with out a father. Gawen's dad was a one night stand. Raeden could argue that she did not love that man. Ron... he was different. She loved him with all her heart. She finally met her prince, and he got ripped away and thrown into a bloody grave. Teal eyes looked down. She was not able to look at the golden mare as she spoke. Was this woman his true love? Did Ron just use Raeden to fill the empty hole left by Rexanna? What part of his past did you play? He only ever spoke briefly about his time before Helovia. Her voice was almost as soft as a whisper. Raeden was scared of what the golden woman would say, but she needed to know. She had a right to know EVERYTHING.

words

@Rexanna

OOC:: Hmmm I am a bad person...... lmao sorry for the wait!

Image Credits