This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
fairy lights
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Castiella
Currently championing:

CASTIELLA
God damn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in CONTROL?

Well, this odd creature was ODD indeed. Blood spattered teal orbs looked upon the glowing eyes and elongated ears. Well, at least Akriel did not look like this. She chuckled lightly. She would rather look at cat boy then alien creature. Castiella waited for the response to her question. A small part of her wanted the creature to say yes. How much fun would it be to try and get eaten!? She would get to fight and maybe kill something, but she would have a reason to. The girl was always looking for a reason to do something. Her masked skull remained smiling until the odd creature shook its head no. The smile dropped for a minute. Well fuck, there goes all that fun! Her facial features fell to a bored look as her stance changed. She cocked a rear leg and flicked cream tresses over her sparkling haunches. "Well okay then. " She giggled slightly settling her large wings at her side. The thing did not speak to her; not a single word came from its mouth. The masked skull turned to the side once again. This place was getting weirder and weirder by the second. Then the woman points to the wound on her chest. Cas looked down to watch the oozing black liquid. There was a fucking garden growing in front of her hooves now. Black flowers were sprouting up left and right. Rolling her eyes, she looked back at the alien woman.

How in god's green earth does she explain this? She honestly did not even know what this was. The one thing she did know is her blood was black, and anyone who liked botany would love her. Shrugging her sparking shoulders the girl spoke. "It showed up after I came through the portal. This black shit gets all over everything, and it causes black flowers to grow where ever it lands. I guess Kaos wanted to give me a present." Teal orbs rolled as she shook her skull. "It won't heal. " sighing the girl attempted to take a step closer to the alien. A smirk came across her maw as she snaked her spotted neck out. Her head looking closely at the long ears and pale eyes. "I am Castiella, who are you? Are you from here?" Her facial features twisted as the sparks on her back began to rise.

This was entertaining, this might even be fun! She was meeting new people, and look no one was dead yet. Even better there were no squirrels! She giggled again thinking about the fun she had with Galahad. Her body shifted and moved from sitting still. Castiella was one who loved to move and dance about. "So do these glowing eyes ever stop looking at you? They are pissing me off..." Her ears pinned against her skull as she is looking into the shadows. "If you could tell them that they are not going to scare me, that would be wonderful. The damn things will not listen to what I have to say." Her smiling face looked back at the woman. Cas, was becoming the master of so many emotions. She was also mastering how to confuse people. Oh! This is just too much fun!

"talk talk talk"

@Sidhra

table code by tamme

Messages In This Thread
fairy lights - by Sidhra - 07-15-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Castiella - 07-15-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Sidhra - 07-16-2017, 06:41 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Castiella - 07-16-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Akriel - 07-17-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: fairy lights - by Galahad - 07-17-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Sidhra - 07-18-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Castiella - 07-19-2017, 06:51 PM