This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
fairy lights
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Akriel
Currently championing:

A K R I E L
Failed Son of Satan, Incapable Child of the Light, Vagrant Soul of the Earth

SHE, responds to his arrival in her usual mixed sort of way. Sass to his sass but a welcome head to the chest helps keep him up until he's recovered some of his strength. This new magic was pretty cool. Ears swivel to catch his twin's next words even if his brain doesn't remind him to.
"Speechity, Speech, Speech." "I would like to point out, yet again, that I'd much prefer leopard or lion boy or something at least." He snorts indignantly, pah, kitty boy. He was fierce, he was fire! Kitties were just annoying. He turns to the other colt here with a great smile, "But I will agree with Cas that its good to see you friend."

Really though, he'd have to do something to make this more badass and less.....feminine. Maybe he could ask the go- Kaos? Eh, you never know. Maybe something would happen and he'd get to have his magic changed so he could transform into a ghost-leopard instead of just a great ball of fury. He's so lost in these musings that when the mare speaks to them in their minds he just about falls over in shock. Eyes refocus on the older mare before them "Whoa! Thats so cool! Can we speak back to you in our heads or is it just a one way type of thing?" How epic would that be to never have to open your mouth to waste breath on speaking!? Especially when it was just to answer silly girl things or like he could even tell Cas just to each other to like not be angry at the others and stuff. The uses were endless!

Again, he refocuses to correct Cas's last sentence. "Well, it 'was' much different. I'm pretty sure that Kaos destroyed Helovia." He drops his head a bit then, sad, even though he hadn't had time to fully process everything he'd seen. In fact, he was trying pretty hard to just block it all out. Emotions were a burden more than a help for him anyways.

"Speechity, Speech, Speech."

@Galahad @Castiella

Messages In This Thread
fairy lights - by Sidhra - 07-15-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Castiella - 07-15-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Sidhra - 07-16-2017, 06:41 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Castiella - 07-16-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Akriel - 07-17-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: fairy lights - by Galahad - 07-17-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Sidhra - 07-18-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Castiella - 07-19-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Akriel - 07-23-2017, 10:52 PM