This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
fairy lights
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Castiella
Currently championing:

CASTIELLA
God damn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in CONTROL?

The fucking squirrels. The rodent ran up her leg, and the bastard sat on her back. Pinning her ears sharply she went to reach around the snap at the ghost. Then it was gone. Well, fuck that means her brother was not too far. Bright teal orbs started looking for the kitty boy. Her gaze flicked to the woman standing across from her. Her face was not amused; maybe this was one thing they had in common. Finally, the ghost form stood between her and the quiet lady. She giggled watching the woman's reactions to Akriel. Blood splattered orbs fell over his growing form. He was turning into such a man. A beast that will soon lust after women, women that Castiella will have to fight away. He was HER brother. He was HERS. No one else could have him. Well, that was a matter she will address when that time comes. For now, looks of hate filled her eyes as he had to say something. There was always something about everything with him. "I know they are looking because who can resist me? Just look at me." She started giggling as she walked closer to her brother. Her head reached to rub against his fur filled chest. She sparkling wings would push against his body if he did not move. Castiella lowered her neck to snake under his. Soft silky tresses of her tail flicked against his broad chest as teal eyes looked behind her with a deviant smile.

Enough of that fun stuff, back to business. Her hooves came to a halt next to her dear kitty brother. Then out of the bush came a voice so familiar. Her ears almost pinned against her skull, but she decoded to smile instead. Galahad came bouncing out of where the damn glowing eyes are. Narrowing her orbs upon one set of bright eyes, she pinned her ears and snapped at the air. These fuckers are relentless. She wanted to say come and get it if you like looking so much! Then she though about giving the disembodied eyes a reason to be looking at her. Well, those plans were flushed away as soon as Galahad opened his mouth. The features on her face almost fell into annoyance, but instead, she chuckled as he said new appearance. "Akriel is my little kitty boy now. The portal apparently thought he would look good with feline features. As for me, Kaos thought he would be nice and make me a walking garden. Glad to see that the portal did not affect you Galahad." Winking at her brother with a small giggle, Cas turned her attention back to the unique woman.

She wanted to scream at her to speak, say something, say ANYTHING, but Castiella stayed quiet. Galahad questioned who the woman was. Blood splattered orbs looked over to the boy while she shrugged her shoulders. Then it happened. There were words in her head? Great, now the fucking garden of flowers from the black liquid on her chest an talk. Just what she needed to deal with, talking flowers! When does the madness here stop!? Then she let her eyes shift to the odd lady. "Is that you? Are you in my head?" The sparks rose in confusion. She wanted to yell at her and say, GET OUT OF MY HEAD! Instead, Castiella just went with it. Soon her question was answered. Sidhra lived here; this was her HOME. The strange woman asks if this place was different. Castiella giggles, but she was almost on the verge of a full blown laughing fit. Her eyes wanted to roll, she wanted to shoot a dove up the woman's ass for asking such a stupid question, but Galahad was here. She HAD to be nice. So, she just sighed. "We are from Helovia. This place is very different. We do not have glowing eyes and magic sickness there. This place is very different." Okay, she was doing good. So far Cas was happy with her self. She giggled looking over to HER kitty brother, then to Galahad.

"talk talk talk"

@Akriel

table code by tamme
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
fairy lights - by Sidhra - 07-15-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Castiella - 07-15-2017, 07:44 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Sidhra - 07-16-2017, 06:41 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Castiella - 07-16-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: fairy lights - by Akriel - 07-17-2017, 01:05 AM