This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Try Not Thinking About Thinking
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Rexanna
Currently championing:
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
He breathed her name and it was almost some solace to her ears. It was as if he was real and here, and not just a figment of her imagination. Which she still wasn’t sure if the Rift wasn’t just some sort of nightmare that felt all too real. But as he turned to see her, her eyes wash over his face, the new found scales hidden along his gilded back, and she exhales some sort of sigh of relief that he was okay and here, and not like Ru’in and Romina. But the idea that Hotaru wasn’t with him worried her as well, at least until Thranduil spoke of them.

Her ears perked to listen, and she moved herself a bit closer to him. As he said they were there, his wishes of her concern did manage to fade, and a smile of relief crossed her pale muzzle. “Oh, good.” She hummed to him, reaching out with her muzzle in the hope she might touch his shoulder as a congrats, and partially a way to prove to herself that this was real. “I’m sure they’re beautiful.” She added in with a hint of a smile to Thranduil, happy that the Laurelin managed to become a father after all.

His head lowers then, breaking the news of Romina and Ru’in and a sad frown found her lips as she nodded her head to him. “I know.” Her voice died quietly as she acknowledged her friend and the loss. But just as Thranduil always did, he blinked away the emotions, asking about herself, and her first set of twins. A small frown finds her lips then, oceanic gaze seeking his own earthen ones. “I had another set of twins a few months before the fall. One made it. I don’t know where the girl is yet. Kianzo hasn’t come through to my knowledge yet either; I’m hoping they’re with their father.” A soft sigh passed through her lips as she looked away from him. “I haven’t seen him yet either… I had to push Kiada through the portal. She… watched as Ru’in and Romina… Well, you know.” She stuttered, her eyes snapping back to Thranduil. “She’s destroyed. I think she really loved Ru’in.” She murmured, shaking her head slightly.

But there is good news from this.” She began, her tail flicking anxiously as she spoke. “Do you remember me telling you of Cal? How you saved me from his clutches as I reached Helovia?” She paused, waiting to see if he’d respond before she continued. “He was killed before the Fall. I saw his body myself. He… Actually apologized to me.” She shrugged her shoulders slightly, his dark black “C” marking remained etched in her shoulder. “So no need to worry of him anymore.” A hollow laugh escaped her lips, as if there was anything worth laughing about in this type of situation. “How are you holding up, though?” She questioned him, quiet and attentive, relaxing ever so slightly from being around someone she knew despite the darkness that shrouded them.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Thranduil

AND HERE YOU ARE, LIVING, DESPITE IT ALL

Messages In This Thread
Try Not Thinking About Thinking - by Thranduil - 07-14-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: Try Not Thinking About Thinking - by Rexanna - 07-15-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: Try Not Thinking About Thinking - by Rexanna - 07-16-2017, 05:34 AM
RE: Try Not Thinking About Thinking - by Rexanna - 07-22-2017, 01:57 AM