This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Entwined
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Rikyn
Currently championing:

Rikyn

Okay, so, don’t get me wrong – Glacia has been being a total knob for several days now, and I honestly can’t figure out why. It’s left me in a bad mood with her, and rather unconcerned with what she decides to do with her time, when she’s not caring for Gwyn. It’s certainly not a mature approach at all, but no one ever claimed I was these things…

Anyway, her sudden shout rouses me from the grump stupor I’d been in, staring absently at a nearby tree, and trying not to think about things that make me sad or angry. It’s a small list, and it’s hard to think of them, mostly because the other thoughts jostling about are bigger, and louder.

Not as loud as that shout, though, or the one that cries out from my mouth as I gallop into the clearing, horn already brandished before me, ready to strike out at whatever it is getting her. When I realize its someone else, and that, clearly, she’s already defending herself, I slow down a bit, my full fledged charge turning into a jaunty arrival that clearly announces how willing I am to skewer this guy for the sake of the woman he’s leering at.

"Fuck off," I tell him, tersely, ears flipped back, Duir arriving loudly behind me with crashing leaps. Standing in stunned and sudden silence as he comes upon the sexually tense and all together confusing-for-a-young-deer situation, his eyes dart from person to person, and his breath is bated while mine is unleashed in a loud blast of angry air. "I don’t know what continent you’re from, but where we come from, we don’t impose ourselves on others like common animals."

Looking over to Glacia, hoping to meet her eyes, to silently question: are you okay?, I quickly shoot my attention back to Captain Molester.

[ OOC: NESSIE SAID I COULD COME also TAMLIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN ]

’cause we need a little controversy
just want one thing - just to play the king
but the castle’s crumbled & you’re left with just a name

please tag rikyn for opening posts & mentions in group threads only

Messages In This Thread
Entwined - by Glacia - 07-14-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-14-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-15-2017, 02:14 AM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-15-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-15-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-15-2017, 04:24 PM