This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
probably wouldn't be this way
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dagon
Currently championing: Reszo
I am very much alive. I think dying would be unforgettable. Well she wasn’t wrong there. He looked away from her, lost in his own thoughts of his own death. Fighting to keep the other assassins he’d grown up with away from his mate, protecting her with the life he’d sworn to a society that had merely betrayed him in the end. It was unforgettable how each and every one of them speared him into the ground. He could feel the spearheads ripping into his flesh along with the sharpened hooves tearing at him just before everything got dark. ”You’re not wrong.” He said quietly, clearing his throat in an attempt to pull himself out of memories that had no business popping back up in the first place.

Portal? Gateway? Rift? A new world, which made sense. If he was passing through portals, it’s possible he was stripped of… Was he mortal again? Is it possible he was finally visible to the mortal eye and could live among them? Second chance and all that? Well, one could hope, but for how long? His days were surely numbered. He had an expiration date, he was sure of it.

Where did you come from? The smile that lifted the corners of Dagon’s lips was hardly genuine and didn’t reach his blue eyes in the slightest. ”I come from hell. I take it you know the way out of the portal?”

@Requiem
"Talk."
DAGON
image | coding

Messages In This Thread
probably wouldn't be this way - by Dagon - 08-16-2018, 05:34 AM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Requiem - 08-16-2018, 11:51 PM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Dagon - 08-20-2018, 03:01 AM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Requiem - 08-20-2018, 03:17 AM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Dagon - 08-20-2018, 03:57 AM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Requiem - 08-20-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: probably wouldn't be this way - by Dagon - 08-20-2018, 04:39 AM