This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Tumbling down
Private Rainforest Cliffs 
Erthë
Currently championing:
You gotta have the patience and believe you're gonna make it
Gotta hold on

Erthë smiled faintly at her son's grimace. Knowing him - and she thought she was beginning to understand their personalities now, as they gradually took shape before her eyes - the boy would not make much effort towards that end, but rather pretend he knew who everyone was until he had no other choice but to remember. The child was lazy, loath to go out of his way for anything... unless he was so bored that it was more bothersome to stay still than to move.

Not exactly a quality she admired, but at least she knew where she had him most of the time.

"I never had the pleasure to bond myself, and Van was born on this side of the Portal... I hardly think any of the creatures in here would be fit to share your mind with" she said, and wrinkled her nose in distaste. "I am sorry to hear about Volterra's dragon though. I hope it will return eventually... and that your own regain it's health."

For a while she watched as Van stretched and reared and nearly clambered up the trunk of the tree in his efforts to poke the owl. But eventually the little mare found herself growing restless, uncomfortable with remaining in the same place for so long. Who knew what eyes might rest on them while they stood here chatting, as if it was the World's Edge forest and the grace of the Moon still warded them from harm. It was not, and the goddess was dead, and both of these facts made her call her son back to her side with a gesture of the wing.

"We are heading back to the Portal" she said, returning back to Otem. "Volterra and a large portion of your kin were there last time I saw them, so if you'd like to meet up with them you are welcome to join us."

She hoped the girl would. It would leave a bad taste on the tongue to go on without her, and Erthë shuddered to think what Volterra would say about his daughter roaming these woods alone.

This was not Helovia. As if anyone ever needed to be reminded of that.

I know you're tired of surviving but you gotta keep on trying
Hold on!

@Otem I'm feeling done here, you can go ahead and fade out if you wish :) Or I can close it with Van after you've posted, whichever you prefer.

• Magic and violence may always be used against Erthë!

Messages In This Thread
Tumbling down - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Erthë - 07-14-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Van - 07-14-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Erthë - 07-14-2017, 04:09 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Van - 07-14-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Erthë - 07-14-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Tumbling down - by Otem - 07-14-2017, 06:21 PM