This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
profile table?
code request
Chan
Currently championing:
Hi! 

I'd love to have one of those neat tables with tabs for my profiles, but I have no idea how to code one. Is anyone skilled with that sort of thing and could you consider helping me? 

I can fiddle with fonts and colors myself, and duplicate code to add more tabs if I need them, so what I really need is a sort of template to work with. :) 

I'm thinking that I want those collapsible whatchamacallit to hide lineage and thread trackers behind, and the usual tabs for appearance, personality, items, maybe one for companions and one of misc/credit/honors 

Grateful for any help I can get! <3