This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
» whatever helps you cope
Private Hraunor 
Hope
Currently championing:
It was beautiful, the large expanse once the shadows had lifted. She relished in it, the bright brilliant lights, the heat, the distant rumble of lava as it fell and swirled below. Before she could completely enjoy the feeling, another presence distracted her. Luckily for her, instead of having to seek Kisamoa out, he simply came to her. Today honestly couldn’t get any better. His voice rumbled a greeting to her, and she craned her head slightly to view him, her hopelights flickering with his presence, as if the little balls of light wanted to pelt him and remove the darkness from him, too. But it would take time.

She fully turned to him, then, offering him a sickly-sweet smile. "Kisamoa." A simple reply, though she couldn’t find it in herself to call him Kaos. As far as she was concerned, the creature was acting more like a mopey emotional teenager rather than a ravager of worlds. She didn’t have time to try and persuade him out of it. "I see you’ve found the Heart." A brief nod by her, glancing back over the expanse of land. "Indeed I did." She said with a brief cheerful chuckle.

"Someone has to fix this mess." She muttered briefly, sighing quietly and turning to completely face Kisamoa, her hopelights dimming slightly despite the bright light around them. "You know, I’ve been wondering how something like this could happen. How terrible this place has gotten. There’s rot in everything, a cancer that keeps draining this world we both love so much. Our world." She paused, scanning his face. "You were created from them. There’s so much that you can do, and yet you can’t. Are you weak? Unmotivated? Afraid?" She hummed, a dark smirk crossing her features as she spoke the last word.

"I can help you." She offered, jutting her head up tall, the hopelights dancing around her head as little spirits, searching for some form of life and yet refraining from their need to pelt Kisamoa and fix him. "I think you know what we have to do."

“Talk.”
HOPE
changes everything
HOPE CHANGES EVERYTHING

Messages In This Thread
» whatever helps you cope - by Hope - 07-12-2018, 08:49 PM
RE: » whatever helps you cope - by Kisamoa - 07-20-2018, 09:48 AM
RE: » whatever helps you cope - by Hope - 07-20-2018, 10:07 AM
RE: » whatever helps you cope - by Kisamoa - 07-25-2018, 12:00 PM
RE: » whatever helps you cope - by Hope - 07-26-2018, 06:18 PM
RE: » whatever helps you cope - by Kisamoa - 07-28-2018, 02:12 PM
RE: » whatever helps you cope - by Hope - 07-28-2018, 05:45 PM