This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A Flame in the Dark
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rexanna
Currently championing:
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
Quietly, an uttered “oh” reaches the golden woman’s ears. For a moment, she finds herself frowning at the implication, anxiety pooling in her stomach that she might’ve just ruined the colts day by mistaking him for someone else. But he continues on, in a sort of apologetic way that she had first started. “I don’t believe we have.” Rexanna admitted, offering him a small apologetic smile and slight dip of her head. Yet, before she can ask about it, her curiosity getting the best of her at the way he was a near image of Thranduil yet not. They still sported that similar leaf shape on their foreheads, but where Thranduil’s dark stripes along his hindquarters were, this boy carried them in a faint white hue – a brilliant addition to the gold. His horns were light in comparison, and no lions tail either.

But then he announced his name, and Rexanna’s memories began to resurface, of her and Thranduil running into one another in the Rainforest Cliffs, asking him about how he and his children faired. “Casca her mind thought at first, then “Galahad” as it fell into place. A missing puzzle piece of information that had finally found its place. He offered her a smile, unlike the hidden ones that Thranduil had often given, and announced he was at her service then elaborated. A soft grin cascaded over her lips before she inclined her head further. “Forgive me if I’m wrong, but are you Thranduil’s son?” She paused, allowing him to answer should he wish to. “Your name rings a bell and I hope I have it right. I’m Rexanna.” She added in, remembering how Thranduil and Hotaru had been hoping for children the last she had spoken to Hotaru. Her heart closed off from the events of the Portal, where so many things went wrong.

Soon, they weren’t alone. Another creature approached, taller than she but with a soft grace about him. There was something likeable there, a soft and serene greeting that harbored no ill will that Rexanna appreciated. Her pale head shifted toward him, her markings ink black against her face but eerily similar to Kiada if Rixen chose to look long enough. “Oh, hello.” She offered him kindly, uncertain of what kind of motive he might have though she supposed it were possible that he was simply there for a stroll to greet anyone passing through. While Rexanna wasn’t as new as Galahad, she was new in comparison to Kiada, having only seen a few parts of the world in her excursions. Mostly her and Marembo had kept to a certain spot, refraining from leaving if possible. But she slowly realized that Kiada had no idea where that was.

Shaking her head slightly, she moved slightly to allow more room for Rixen should he wish to come closer, uncertain of what else to do. Her familiarity with other equines had increasingly diminished for the months she remained a recluse.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Galahad @Rixen :D

AND HERE YOU ARE, LIVING, DESPITE IT ALL

Messages In This Thread
A Flame in the Dark - by Galahad - 07-04-2018, 09:32 PM
RE: A Flame in the Dark - by Rexanna - 07-04-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: A Flame in the Dark - by Galahad - 07-05-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: A Flame in the Dark - by Rixen - 07-07-2018, 04:22 AM
RE: A Flame in the Dark - by Rexanna - 07-08-2018, 01:16 AM