This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
DON'T KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT I'D BE BY NOW;
Open Halcyon Flats 
Sansa
Currently championing: Reszo

"Hello!" Someone was there. Lady growl and I snorted in amusement. Not that I don't appreciate her willingness to protect me from whatever was out there. But honestly she would help better if she remained quiet. Her white coat blended with the snow storm all around us. Knowing what I was thinking, Lady fell silent. If there was danger, she would come out of no where... Hopefully. I want to be the one doing the surprising, not being surprised. "I don't mean any harm!" The male voice called out again.... "I'm…. well, rather lost, actually…." Well, shit. So am I to be honest. I not. I help?

I take a deep breath and call back to the voice.... God I hope this isn't a hallucination or something... I, am kinda lost too.... But my companion thinks she can find her way.... I hesitate to call out any introductions. I mean.. What if this is all a set up and Lady and I need to get away quickly?

Panic sets in, even as Lady tries to sooth me mentally. I've been away and on my own for so long now that I really want to flee in situations like this. The Rift was evil, and unsafe no matter where you are. Even more so in the middle of a snow storm with no familiar faces near. But I find myself almost frozen in place, the snow coating my already blanketed backside. Instead of running, i'd be meeting the voice, be it friend or foe.

talk talk talk talk

Sansa
But my heart's been hurt a couple times
By a couple guys that didn't treat me right
I ain't gon' lie, ain't gon' lie

@Korri

Messages In This Thread
RE: DON'T KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT I'D BE BY NOW; - by Sansa - 07-21-2018, 02:12 AM