This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
DON'T KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT I'D BE BY NOW;
Open Halcyon Flats 
Sansa
Currently championing: Reszo

Despite the freezing cold, I've somehow managed to put on a little bit of weight since the head meeting. Lady certainly was happy about that fact. But one look at me, mainly by anyone who had known me in Helovia would clearly show I was no longer the innocent child I had once been. Life, specially life in the Rift has taken it's toll.

But I had to let that all go, if I was going to do as my bonded so desperately wanted me to. Lady was bouncing along ahead of me as we explored for the first time in what felt like forever. What I had not expected to find, was a different version of the land the Helovia Gods had pulled to Helovia. This looks, very similar to the flats I remember.... But at the same time, different. I don't exactly know how to explain it. "This is your fault, you know! I look around in confusion and Lady growls at the words.

I see nothing but snow right around me, so instead I call out. Who's there?! My emerald eyes frantically searching for the source of the voice. Lady moves closer to me, almost defensively. Was there really danger around? Or have we just had each other to rely on for so long, that we default to defense automatically.

talk talk talk talk

Sansa
But my heart's been hurt a couple times
By a couple guys that didn't treat me right
I ain't gon' lie, ain't gon' lie

Messages In This Thread
RE: DON'T KNOW WHAT I THOUGHT I'D BE BY NOW; - by Sansa - 07-06-2018, 06:15 PM