This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
FOUND FIRES;
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Baal
Currently championing:
Baal Raum
She listened as Rixen asked her if she had any questions, or if Korri had answered any of her questions. Before she could respond, Korri added that they had met in the Portal; and that he had offered her the same thing he was offered. A place to stay, safety. She nodded in Korri's direction. "Yes. Korri offered me a place to stay. " She confirmed, clearing her throat. However; Korri did not offer her an answer to her problem- how to get back home. She looked at Rixen, seeing him with his head held high, the beautiful landscape which they occupied. She wondered if perhaps he had an answer she was looking for.

"Eventually, I'd like to get back home- off of...Rift."Baal says, with uncertainty. A little disdain as the word 'Rift' rolled off her tongue. She knew that she would most likely get the same response she got from Korri. She knew Rixen would say the same words. Unfortunately, there is no way to get off of Rift she could hear the words rolling off of his tongue already, nonetheless, she continued."I had a life back home, you see. I was an heir to the throne. I would like to eventually get back to that...if it is possible." She was polite, hiding her desperation to not seem like some weak mare. She was always viewed as less; until she became the heir. Then she was viewed as powerful, desirable, a force to be reckoned with. She wanted that bacK; Baal didn't want to have to work for it again. She shook her head, getting her mane out of her eyes as she waited for an answer, anxiously.

She looked at Korri, figuring that if she couldn't go home, she would at least have someone that understood her- that she could stand to have a conversation with. Really- she was beginning to feel humbled in a way. Everything was settling in. Really, Baal was looking for closure on her past life, from anyone. Whether it was from Rixen or Korri, she did not care. She just wanted a definite answer.

Closure. What a scary thing it can be.

"Talk"
Woman King
image || coding

@Rixen

Messages In This Thread
FOUND FIRES; - by Korri - 06-19-2018, 03:56 AM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Baal - 06-20-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Rixen - 06-20-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Korri - 06-21-2018, 02:44 AM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Baal - 06-21-2018, 09:32 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Rixen - 06-22-2018, 07:44 AM