This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Another cog in the murder machine
RP Wanted The Portal 
Baal
Currently championing:
Baal Raum
Baal noticed the lifting of his wings, and the shrug that followed after her admitting to not seeing Auga; she flashed a small symphathetic smile. "Eventually, they will be found." Baal says, offering rare comfort to the stallion. The poor boy was nice enough to offer Baal the opportunity of a home, the least she could do was offer symphathy for the loss of his feathered friend.

The thought of joining, or even returning to the herd to "visit"(As he had put it) was tempting; seductive even. Baal let a small sigh slip from her lips, she looked down at the ground, kicking at a pebble with her hoove. What should she do? What was the wrong thing to do? Baal, was a complicated creature. She had morals but did not act on them. She was a wild child, Baal had never faced a time in her life when a definitive answer had to be given, except, maybe, for now. Piercing emerald orbs looked at Korri, thinking. Slowly, a honey-like voice poured out from her mouth. "Korri." She said, strongly, her tail lifting to come against her hocks. She could not wait to get out of the Portal. She was growing to hate it, even more, every second they spent talking.

Baal found that Korri was pleasant, he seemed levelheaded, smart, not one to ask many questions. She liked other equines who didn't interrogate everyone they met. But even then, the mare was wary. She lifted one of her hind legs, and then put it back down, a sign of tiredness. "I suppose I'll go with you...to visit," she shifted her head, acting preoccupied with the pebble she had previously kicked. "Perhaps, I'll stay." Then she looked up, suddenly a little more serious than before. "I would like to know more about the tiers, or ranks of your kingdom. Perhaps you have a specialty in a field of my interest." Baal tilted her head, and cleared her throat, awaiting a response from Korri.

He could be a friend. Perhaps.

Woman King
image || coding

@Korri ooc// Ah! My apologies x3

Messages In This Thread
Another cog in the murder machine - by Baal - 06-14-2018, 02:00 AM
RE: Another cog in the murder machine - by Korri - 06-15-2018, 02:24 AM
RE: Another cog in the murder machine - by Baal - 06-15-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Another cog in the murder machine - by Korri - 06-15-2018, 04:50 PM
RE: Another cog in the murder machine - by Baal - 06-15-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Another cog in the murder machine - by Korri - 06-17-2018, 02:42 AM
RE: Another cog in the murder machine - by Baal - 06-18-2018, 12:33 AM