This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Another cog in the murder machine
RP Wanted The Portal 
Baal
Currently championing:
Baal Raum
Baal noticed the glint of curiosity in his eyes. The intrigument. She made a mental note of that. Easily intrigued. To be completely honest with herself, her memories of her homeland was, to be frank, distant. They came back in flashes, vivid flashes. Memories of festivals, feasts. Memories of being a Princess, of being wealthy. The second she would begin to reminise, they would leave. Her memories of home were fleeting; and she was lucky if she could remember anything as vividly as her father.

Laughter, it snapped her out of her trance, and she looked at him, flashing a tiny smile. He admitted to being new to this place as well. The Portal. It made sense like he said; it took things. In her case, it took her, and her memories. She felt as though a portion of herself was missing but she was not sure what. In his case, it took a friend. A one-eyed raven? Baal wanted to laugh, but she had masted self-control and didn't. Besides, she could see that he was hoping, desperately for Baal to say that she had seen her. Auga. Baal looked to the sky, clicking her tongue. "Auga...Auga. A Raven..." Baal slowly shook her head. "Unfortunetely, I have not seen your friend. My apologies." What must that be like? To have a companion? Baal was always one to be rather self-sufficient. She never needed many friends or much attention. She never needed someone to bounce ideas off of. Baal was her own friend, and she was content with that.

She dipped her head to the wheat colored fellow; despite not being the nicest person, manners were important to her. You do not get what you want if you do not have manners. "The pleasure is mine, truly." She lifted her head, shaking it ever so slightly to the left side, to get her name out of her eyes. The white and black female looked at the beast. He seemed to be distracted like his mind was not fully here. Perhaps he was wondering about his friend? Cold green eyes blinked- it mattered not to her. It was none of her business.  The man laughed at her comment about wheat, but she was struck by surprise when he mentioned a mother goddess. A descendant of a goddess? Then he snorted, it seemed to come from distain..or maybe just annoyance, whatever it may be, Baal decided not to question further.

"I cannot leave Rift? I see..." She was saddened by this, saddened that she was ripped from her kingdom against her will. However, that meant she wouldn't have to see her father, take on the responsibility just yet. She saw this as sort of a silver lining. She inhaled sharply...and then exhaled. She nodded. He offered her to return with him to his kingdom, the Kingdon of Halyven. Baal stared at him, analyzing, thinking. He said that there were others there, some have been here longer than they have; they may help. An opportunity to go home, perhaps, but at the same time, an opportunity for growth, to work towards the top. Ambition flashed in her eyes. "I suppose...returning with you would be my best option." She said, coyly.  However, she couldn't help but feel like this was a betrayal; to herself, to her homeland. "I must take some time to think." She shakes her head. "I had a duty in my homeland, I was an heir to the throne. You must understand..." She wasn't assuming that he was an heir, she was assuming that he could understand where she was coming from. The stallion seemed competent enough to understand.
"Talk."

Woman King
image || coding

@Korri

Messages In This Thread
Another cog in the murder machine - by Baal - 06-14-2018, 02:00 AM
RE: Another cog in the murder machine - by Korri - 06-15-2018, 02:24 AM
RE: Another cog in the murder machine - by Baal - 06-15-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Another cog in the murder machine - by Korri - 06-15-2018, 04:50 PM
RE: Another cog in the murder machine - by Baal - 06-15-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Another cog in the murder machine - by Korri - 06-17-2018, 02:42 AM
RE: Another cog in the murder machine - by Baal - 06-18-2018, 12:33 AM