This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting]
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Sansa
Currently championing: Reszo

We had been gone for so long. Well, not really gone. We'd never left the Rift. I don't even know if there is a way out to be honest. But one day, Lady and  woke up and everyone I knew seemed to be gone. The hardest one to handle was my son... Oh how that one still stings deep in my chest. The Rift took away my son... By precious baby boy. I've been looking for him everywhere.... But i've failed. Lady casts my a worried glace as she leads me somewhere. Her words, even in the broken way they were spoken had become fewer and fewer the more I spiraled down.

My sides, once rounded with Tybalt now sink in. It's clear I am in need of several good meals, along with the fact that my mane and tail have become knotted. So much so that the pearls that are scattered among them are covered from sight. I know I am a hot mess. I own that. Time to work self. The voice startles me. That's when I see them. The group my bonded was clearly leading me towards. What I was not expecting, was to find a familiar face among the crowd. I had only seen him twice, once at his father's side and the other when Tybalt was born.

Slowly, I made my way to stand close to but not directly next to Kyros. Someone is speaking of roles. Oh shit, i've wandered into a herd meeting.... Well, one way to work on myself is to help others too right? Eh, it works for me even if thats not true. I come from a line mixed with warriors and healers. If the two of you will allow, I will serve in either way you wish.

Okay, there I said it. I'll join them and help either heal or protect.... I hope they will take me up on that offer... I think I need them more than they need me right now.

talk talk talk talk

Sansa
But my heart's been hurt a couple times
By a couple guys that didn't treat me right
I ain't gon' lie, ain't gon' lie

Sansa wanders in and offers to be a healer or warrior, which you need more <3

Messages In This Thread
Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Roscorro - 06-02-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Korri - 06-02-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Rixen - 06-03-2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Kiada - 06-04-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Eira - 06-06-2018, 12:12 AM