This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting]
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Misael
Currently championing:

Misael had not been sure what to think when the still unnamed man had reached out to him, beckoning Misael to follow this random stranger wherever he was taunting him to follow. He admitted it scared him a bit, I mean he had just suffered not only the pain of loosing his manipulation magic that he had worked hard and quested for in Helovia, but he lost Laz. The very thought sent a shudder through his bones and his heart ached to reconnect with his ebonite lion companion, he meant so much to Misael it broke his heart to not feel the warmth of his presence alongside his travels. Such a significant part of his life gone, just. like. that.

Misael tossed his head about trying to as if physically shake off the constant thinking within his cranium. He tried to bring himself back to reality and focus on whatever the man meant to bring him here for, he was so erringly silent the whole time but the chromed did not press on the matter of his muteness but rather took the risk in following the inky stallion who (hopefully) meant no harm as it seemed. He didn't have much of a choice so it seemed, he could have wandered around that forest for hours without being able to get his bearings. His luck was already soured and at this point, he wouldn't be fazed if something turned against him. This world was out to get him and damn, how it has managed. The magic that once blazed within him felt terribly desolate, a barren, snuffed out flame.

Misael managed to make it on the outskirts of wherever this ebonite stallion had chose to lead him, he watched as the stallion left him behind, alone again. Misael offered him a polite bob of his head in thanks, although he wasn't quite sure where he was or what was ahead of him. He was a smart enough to assume if this stallion hadn't tried to kill him yet and nothing else has, there could be something good waiting for Misael, so forward he went.

After roaming this land he came upon a gathering of several different colored equines and a breath of relief escaped from him. He was hot, sticky with sweat, his tresses were tangled with mosses and vinery and his legs were sliced up from the blind run he took through the portal. He would need a healer for a particularly nasty cut on his hindquarters, but this was all for later. Misael was sure he looked like quite the mess to approach what appeared to him to be a herd meeting, but he was lost, tired, and he had no other option but to try to make something out of himself here. He tried to look as non-threatening as possible, he approached another ink-colored stallion with blue lining lacing with the onyx of his coat. His muzzle cracked a small acquainting smile to the black stallion and then turned his attention to the speakings of this meeting. He was awfully late, but when there was the chance to introduce himself, deep, rumbling words spilt from his azure lips, "I am Miseal. I was once the lead sleuth in Helovia and wish to help in any way needed, I was brought here by a black stallion of name I am not sure but I do wish to aid if you may have me." He said with all the regality and respect he could muster. God he was so exhausted and the stinging pain of the seeping wound on his ass didn't quite help either. If any god wanted to be on his side, he prayed that he had found safety and distraction.

OCC: hopefully not too late, Seiji brought him here I've just been too busy with school to get this up. PS Mis is gonna need a healer if any healers wanna thread w him after this. Stands near @Waker

Misael

Messages In This Thread
Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Roscorro - 06-02-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Korri - 06-02-2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Rixen - 06-03-2018, 04:44 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Kiada - 06-04-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Eira - 06-06-2018, 12:12 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Kyros - 06-07-2018, 07:58 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Korri - 06-08-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Sansa - 06-11-2018, 05:14 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Waker - 06-16-2018, 09:05 AM
RE: Family Duties [Open Herd Meeting] - by Rixen - 06-19-2018, 06:57 AM