This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A Secular Haze
RP Wanted The Portal 
DragonHeart
Currently championing:
Dragon
Death is not real,

The small silver stallion sounded unsure of pretty much everything. I wondered at his horns atop his head as I just noticed him. His minuscule wings were an oddity and he would surely not survive in the Rift more than a couple days. Pity filled me like a bowl that had been dusty from no emotion for years. I shifted my inky hooves, as if I had hoped to get rid of the biting mist. It just swirled back around my hoof like water. A smile crossed my face quickly and faded at his question. "No. I do not live here, and I hope to never come back here when I leave. This, I believe, is known as the Portal, where horses like you and me are sucked into the Rift." He seemed to be pondering on his entry here when I replied, but it was not deep. I also thought back to when I came here months before and Renegade had found me. I missed him, for he was my first and only friend in The Rift. Maybe I could be friends with him, who ever he was. Curious, I wanted to know more about this silver stranger. "Who are you exactly? Where did you come from? and why are you here?" My voice became suspicious and I thought back to why I was here. My sister Giest and I were fleeing from evil horses who had captured our brother and mother in Helovia. We both had come through the Portal, but had oddly not come together. It was weird and the thought made me miss my family more. My eyes wandered and ended up looking in to his. The mist swirled around our hooves silently.

"Talk."
Dragon Heart

Messages In This Thread
A Secular Haze - by Uriah - 05-20-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: A Secular Haze - by DragonHeart - 05-20-2018, 12:59 PM
RE: A Secular Haze - by Uriah - 05-21-2018, 01:28 AM
RE: A Secular Haze - by Rift Presence - 05-21-2018, 03:09 AM
RE: A Secular Haze - by DragonHeart - 05-21-2018, 09:41 PM
RE: A Secular Haze - by Uriah - 05-28-2018, 07:39 PM
RE: A Secular Haze - by DragonHeart - 06-23-2018, 11:07 PM