This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Momentary Malfunction
RP Wanted The Portal  Raeden, Castiella, anyone Calstroney?
Raeden
Currently championing:

So innocent; pure & sweet.

Teal eyes looked down at the young boy. He had no mother, she was not sure who his father was, but she could not leave him. Tin was looking at her like she was stupid, but she just rolled her eyes. The young boy finally spoke his name. Abigor. Such an odd name, but she could not judge others. Well, she tried not to judge them. Abigor I am Raeden. This is Castiella and Arkiel. Hopefully you guy will find a way to be friends. Silver orbs glared at the children with a dangerous glance. She knew how the twins could be... They were not very pleasant sometimes. Tin narrowed his eyes on Cas ashe snapped back at the girl. She just giggled like normal. Finally, the deer moved back to Raeden's side. He was not going to put up with the children.

Just when she thought everything was normal, everything changed. Akriel was turning inot a damn cat, Cas had an exploding hole in her chest, and Abigor was turning into a dragon. Damn, no one can ever make anything easy on her. She was not sure how to respond to the shifting boy, black wound girl, and dragon scaled colt. Eyes twisted an mixed with confusion. Tin was silently watching the madness. All her children were freaks. Sighing she shook her skull while closing her eyes. Cas and Akriel, I know you are eager to go. Just stay close please. This place is not like home. Abigor if you want to stay with me you can. If not I am sure Cas and Akriel will be happy to play with you. She tried to smile, she tried to hide how damaged she was, but it was not easy. Her head turned as she was walking away. You be good. I want you back with me by night fall.

speaking
@Abigor @Akriel

OOC:: Imma post Castiella one more time and idk if Abigor is going to post again :)

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Momentary Malfunction - by Akriel - 07-14-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Abigor - 07-14-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Castiella - 07-14-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Raeden - 07-14-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Rift Presence - 07-15-2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Akriel - 07-17-2017, 12:10 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Abigor - 07-17-2017, 05:05 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Castiella - 07-17-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Akriel - 07-20-2017, 02:54 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Raeden - 07-21-2017, 07:27 PM