This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
unsung
RP Wanted The Portal 
Adelram
Currently championing:

ADELRAM
FIFTY SHADES OF MURDER AND I'M EVERY ONE OF THEM

"I didn't mean.." He drew in a breath and let it out again, ruby eyes narrowing to slits out of annoyance as his ears flicked and he looked at the female a moment, lips pursing in to a thin line. "I meant here. This land. The Portal. If you heard such awful stories, one would think you'd simply not come here."

Both ears went back, lacing against a striped skull before his tail flicked and his head swung slightly, scowling. Again, the presence seemed to linger, driving ice in to his bones and making him bare his teeth slightly out of distaste.

"I'm leaving, one way or another." Adelram left it at that, turning in to some mindless direction and marching off, his head bobbing out of irritation as he walked. Sooner or later, he'd find an exit, and he didn't want company when he did. So he left her there, as heartless as he was, walking forward and disappearing in to the shadows himself.

@Giest || he's so rude i'm so sorry. this would be his exit slkdjflksjdf

Messages In This Thread
unsung - by Adelram - 05-18-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: unsung - by Rift Presence - 05-18-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: unsung - by Adelram - 05-18-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: unsung - by Giest - 05-18-2018, 10:25 PM
RE: unsung - by Adelram - 05-18-2018, 11:00 PM
RE: unsung - by Giest - 05-19-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: unsung - by Adelram - 05-19-2018, 11:08 PM
RE: unsung - by Giest - 05-20-2018, 12:31 PM
RE: unsung - by Rift Presence - 05-21-2018, 02:59 AM
RE: unsung - by Adelram - 05-23-2018, 10:28 PM