This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
unsung
RP Wanted The Portal 
Giest
Currently championing:
{Image: latest?cb=20121117185347}

The giant man stopped when I came from the shadows, and he glared at me. Yes. Definitely dangerous. I thought to myself. He just stood there and glared for what seemed like an eternity and I thought he might be a mute. The fog swirled around our legs. Pulling my fur on end. I rustled as I waited a moment longer to see if he would say anything. Lost he said he was and that made two of us. He glanced around before turning his blood red eyes to me again. Why would I hide? I tried to remember somethings that I had overheard when I flew close to the ground. "While I did not try to hide from the Portal's unblinking eyes, I had heard of people coming out with a madness that drove them to attack anything, everything. I guess suspicion got the best of me, for I did not know you and all I heard was stomping. I apologize for my hiding, but you can never be too careful when facing the unknown." I stood there in the silence thinking of what to do next in theses shadowy woods.

The world eats all you love,
Until it comes for you.
Then you are consumed in the forever darkness,
of the stalking Night.

"Talk."

Credit photo to horsewikia.com
@Adelram
Do not fear

Messages In This Thread
unsung - by Adelram - 05-18-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: unsung - by Rift Presence - 05-18-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: unsung - by Adelram - 05-18-2018, 09:42 PM