This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
ALL FOR ONE;
Open Riptide Isles 
Bathsheba
Currently championing:
bathsheba
Galahad, the child’s name was Galahad. If I was being honest - which I currently am - it sounds strange on my tongue, reminding me of far off lands rather than the one I grew up in. It was a nice strange, I think. His manners were impressive, quiet smiles and curious sniffles without being too invasive. I almost questioned the validity of his parentage while Thranduil spun half-hearted taunts over imaginary offenses. The golden beast was either lacking in his faculties or purposely ignoring my frightened concerns.

(Don’t let him get to you darling,) Owl’s soft whisper tickles the shell of my ear. (He spins nothing but false pretenses, he is a man.)

(He is a liar.) I cock my head, just barely noticeable as Asterisk speaks his opinion. It has been many days, at least since Helovia, that I have heard his voice. It is bold and wary, as I should be, as I am.

Thranduil’s words are sharp, “It’s probably too salty for him anyway.”, and his smirk gilded with judgment. My ears slip and slide across the crown of my head, I am unsure of what to think, or if I should consider his opinion at all. He has clearly forgone my own. “Oh shut up would you?” I snap as irritation begins its slow ascent through my veins. If I know anything, it is that I am afraid and unappreciative of his treatment of it. My skin yet trembles, eyes sweeping over the two bodies before me and the wicked rocks on the beach. There is something else, something… new creeping at the back of my head. Almost like, almost like being (watched).

THUM

What‘s that?” My voice quakes, my head whips about, searching.

THUM

It comes again, and I swear- it is closer. I look toward Thranduil to see if he hears it too, or perhaps… I am beginning to imagine things.

"Talk."

Galahad (ooc - ooooh spooky)
all that glitters
is not gold

image | coding

Messages In This Thread
ALL FOR ONE; - by Bathsheba - 07-14-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: ALL FOR ONE; - by Thranduil - 07-15-2017, 04:26 AM
RE: ALL FOR ONE; - by Bathsheba - 07-16-2017, 02:13 AM
RE: ALL FOR ONE; - by Thranduil - 07-17-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: ALL FOR ONE; - by Galahad - 07-17-2017, 02:48 PM
RE: ALL FOR ONE; - by Bathsheba - 07-18-2017, 06:19 AM