This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The voices told me to
Open Floating Key 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
You lack fear, but this in turn makes you foolhardy and a danger to yourself.

The creature you seek drifts lazily along the rolling ocean’s surface, just a little further out of reach; naridon and pistris stalk silently through the shallows, and the bright-witted velella look to avoid their savage jaws. The dark shapes which have caught your notice instead, are different (though the adults are similarly sized). Your nose dips naively towards the water, inching nearer to a small, beautiful shoal of surface-seeking crazed cuttle, colourful and squid-like to behold. To your fearless, inexperienced eye they should seem harmless, their elegant flight through the waters even mesmerising—surely they present no threat?

Further afield, beneath the slow, gliding velella, larger, more sinister shadows lurk…
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
The voices told me to - by Varuna - 05-16-2018, 05:48 PM
RE: The voices told me to - by Rift Presence - 05-24-2018, 01:57 AM
RE: The voices told me to - by Eira - 05-24-2018, 02:32 AM
RE: The voices told me to - by Varuna - 05-24-2018, 07:08 PM
RE: The voices told me to - by Eira - 07-17-2018, 10:20 PM