This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Armed I am with love. Disarmed I am.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Nora
Currently championing:
'It's not him! Run!!' Despite the internal blare of sirens who yell in alarm with ear shattering quality...their recipient is frozen...caged by impenetrable fear. Helpless to do anything but watch as the wraith from our worst nightmare slinks into view. The unmorphed she-wolf bristles inside me; she opens her frothy maw to let fly a terrible scream of defiance. Those beautiful, savage contours become twisted, quivering as they snarl their noncompliance. My bold sister wouldn't, no... couldn’t go quietly; her pointed teeth flash, her bi-colored irises bulge and their cores dilate.

Then...before our bodies could swap, change reins, a heavy, constricting darkness folds over us. It anchors and suspends our transformation with invisible chains, it also holds these quivering, terrified legs into the saturated murk below. Wide, rolling eyes find his jet, rain dappled body gliding closer. A blue-eyed specter; the embodiment of death. My racing heart balks, flying against the roof of my throat. Vocal muscles tighten, narrowly beheading a choking sob in the canal. "N-no," as if sensing my dismay and raw terror...he saunters forward boldly, mischievously. With dismay, these ears register his low, audible rumble of pleasure -- eyelids clinch helplessly, spewing tears. Imaginations of doom are stunned to find the touch of death unexpectedly gentle; a prelude to rape. My hypersensitive skin flinches away, humming with displeasure from being unable to escape. Cream, liver brims widen to scream their desperation, reach for salvation. Help! They want to cry; buck and flail.

But I can't...the call strangles, becoming nothing more than a wet gasp before plunging off just before my feline host vanishes. A cold, wet smog screens over my vision...the cat had disappeared...along with everything else. There was an impossible, tangible sensation of hopeless grief and unquestionable despair...it felt surreal, overwhelming and confidently strong. My heart squirmed, 'surely death would be more...' the notion dies as unexpectedly as it came, fading to the pace of that evaporating bleakness. Lips gulp, mimicking the effect of a dying fish. These trembling, near useless twig legs are abruptly released from their detainment. They stumble ahead, nearly buckling into the ground. I shuffle blindly, pushing between trees, easily ignoring the pangs of discomfort created from jutting branches who rake their claws against me.

A creamy, tawny bulk swims into view -- these eyes blink rapidly, clearing their haze to unveil the beloved eagle. His voice, his concern passes over me with such intensity it brings fresh tears to the precipice. 'NO!' I wanted to scream melodramatically, 'I'm NOT alright,' -- but these trembling lips wouldn't work. So I settle for colliding into him; pressing the lean, shallow length of my breast and swan-like neck into his wide, accommodating shoulder. Whiskered muzzle ascends, squeezing inward to bury itself into the warm, wet swath of feather and fur. Nostrils swell, tasting the salt on his skin and the damp musk of his hot, steaming body.

The devil himself couldn't pry us apart...shuttering, I stay against him for many moments, grounding my anxiety and terror to the noise of his steady pulse and deep, strong breath. When a reply is reached for again, the words are found -- "y-yes, I-I'm," gooseflesh bubbles to the top of my skin, recalling with a measure of disgust the memory of what just occurred, "better." The she-wolf growls approval, smiling savagely, "y-you. A-are you hurt?" Those stumbling notes become solid enough in the end; gaining strength from concern for the well-being of my mate. As he moves to inspect, my red-rimmed, doe wide gaze does likewise.

Messages In This Thread
Armed I am with love. Disarmed I am. - by Noah - 05-15-2018, 02:51 AM
RE: Armed I am with love. Disarmed I am. - by Nora - 05-25-2018, 01:56 AM