This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Testing, 1 2 3!
Private The Pinnacle  Learning thread ||| Roscorro
Ahlora
Currently championing: Reszo
@Roscorro

The flustered mare tried hard to hide her embarrassment as a stallion glided down from the sky, fighting to control her muscles and limbs once more as she rose shakily to her feet. She was much more gentle with her movement now, slowly unfurling her wings and flapping it with care. It was a little uncomfortable and strained, her feathers coated in sand, but it wasn't in any pain. Ahlora assumed the sand had cushioned it enough to keep from retaining any serious damage from her crushing weight, nodding to the stranger keeping his distance. It was new to her, not getting greeted up close.

"I seem to be fine... I think." Ahlora looked the stallion over carefully before answering his next question, confused by both his odd appearance and mastery of flight. Not that she'd tell him, but like most other males she'd come across, his appearance certainly wasn't hard on the eyes. "Also, yes. I used to... Well, I got dragged here somehow and tossed into... this, not that it seems uncommon around here or anything... Wings are just so new to me." Ahlora admitted with a shy glace, shifting as she looked hopefully towards the graceful newcomer. It was another weird thing for her, admitting weakness. A thing like that could have cost her so much back in her wolf days.

Despite having brought up the courage to tell of her weak point, Ahlora did not ask for help. That was a little too far for her right now, and a wave of disgust clouded her thoughts as she even considered it. She'd been raised independent after all, a tough habit to think past. Still, she knew, she would need help at some point if she was to figure this thing out.

OOC:
Ahlora
Photo by Brandon Morgan at unsplash
Using magic/force or attacking Ahlora is fine. Giving her a scar or two is alright.
However, no killing or maiming unless previously talked about!

Messages In This Thread
Testing, 1 2 3! - by Ahlora - 05-11-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: Testing, 1 2 3! - by Roscorro - 05-11-2018, 10:27 PM
RE: Testing, 1 2 3! - by Ahlora - 05-12-2018, 03:19 AM
RE: Testing, 1 2 3! - by Roscorro - 05-15-2018, 04:41 AM
RE: Testing, 1 2 3! - by Ahlora - 05-15-2018, 03:47 PM