This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A Wolf Cloaked In Wool
RP Wanted The Portal 
Chase
Currently championing: Vjanta
Chase turned his head towards the blatant insult calmly, keeping his anger masked with relaxed features. He was faced with a stallion less than a hand shorter than he currently was, and quite the sight for one. Had he been a she, he might have cared. His scent was off though, different from a typical male's. It's probably just this land. He forgot the thought as he faced the stallion full on.

"No. I do not throw tantrums. If I had, I likely would have bucked a tree or two by now. I was just startled... I'm different for some reason, and I feel it may have to do with these woods... If you wouldn't mind, where are we?"

If he wanted any information, he felt as though he was best off being polite for the time being. No sense fighting when there were no mares to impress, and even less sense in fighting when this stallion could very well be his way out of this odd place. Perhaps, he thought, he can help me change back?

The thought didn't please him as much as he had imagined it would. Here was a possible solution, and he... He almost didn't want to go. There was something about this strange forest, calling to him. It made him feel restless, though he didn't let it show.

Maybe, just maybe, he might prefer it here.

Chase
The calm before the storm
will lure you into a sense of security
and it will be your downfall.

Messages In This Thread
A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Chase - 05-09-2018, 10:53 PM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Valkyrie - 05-10-2018, 12:33 AM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Chase - 05-10-2018, 12:55 AM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Valkyrie - 05-10-2018, 02:46 AM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Chase - 05-10-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Rift Presence - 05-10-2018, 12:10 PM
RE: A Wolf Cloaked In Wool - by Valkyrie - 05-13-2018, 06:43 AM