This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Diamond or coal?
Open Uwaritace 
Ranjiri
Currently championing:
I'M WAITING IN THE DARK FOR MIRACLES, BUT MIRACLES DON'T HAPPEN HERE.
There was a small part of me that hoped that I was mistaking and this stallion wasn't my father, but rather someone that looked like him and sounded like him. The very second I saw his eyes and those markings on his face I knew that it had to be him. No one else I had ever met in my life had eyes that looked like those, or markings shaped like that.

Then he said my name.

I couldn't help it. I physically recoiled, my mind unable to fully comprehend and believe that my father was really standing there in front of me. Alive. I could only keep remembering how I stood there watching his body fall from the sky when he tried to escape the Basin. I watched him take his last breath. I watched the God of the Earth claim his spirit. I watched his funeral. I mourned him for months.

And here he was.

I caught myself shuffling backwards, maintaining the distance between us when he began to move forward. I forced myself to stop out of fear of him taking my apprehension as rejection and leaving before I could fully process what it was I was seeing and experiencing.

"The Rift grants life." He said, but I didn't believe it. How could I when I had watched so many die before being forced here? Despite all the death I had seen and every negative thing I felt for the Rift part of me still wanted to believe it was true, because if it was then that meant Rhoa and Gaucho and Hototo could also be here.

"What about Rhoa? And Gaucho? And Hototo?" I asked, because he had to know. He'd been dead with them. "Are they here, too? How long have you been here?"

"."
image | coding

Messages In This Thread
Diamond or coal? - by Eleos - 05-08-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Ranjiri - 05-09-2018, 12:53 AM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Eleos - 05-09-2018, 06:56 PM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Ranjiri - 05-15-2018, 03:24 AM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Eleos - 05-16-2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Ranjiri - 05-17-2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Eleos - 05-25-2018, 01:38 AM