This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Diamond or coal?
Open Uwaritace 
Ranjiri
Currently championing:
I'M WAITING IN THE DARK FOR MIRACLES, BUT MIRACLES DON'T HAPPEN HERE.
Life is funny, and I say that with all the sarcasm that I can possibly muster.

One minute you're in love, happy, planning a family and the next you're trying to pick up the pieces of your broken heart because the one you were supposed to spend your life with is dead at your hooves. Then, once you've picked up the pieces and put them back together again, life knocks you back down again. Only this time it isn't the death of a loved one that you're mourning, but your entire herd land. But it doesn't stop there, why should it? This time life doesn't even give you time to pick up the scattered remains of the life you'd carved out for yourself before it slaps you right in the face again, and the next thing you know you're watching your friends and your family being slaughtered, then you're thrust into a strange land and forced to raise your children by yourself because their father never made it through the portal to safety -- note the sarcasm.

But this? This is something that I can't even begin to describe. This isn't funny, not even remotely. It isn't some sort of miracle -- I'd learned a long time ago that there was no such thing as miracles. This ... had to be some sort of black magic because there was no way that he could be standing there. I tried to tell myself that it was my eyes and the darkness playing tricks on me.

And then he spoke.

It was a voice that I knew well and it made my heart constrict painfully in my chest. How could this be? How was it possible? Had Helovia's demise given life to those that had died within her borders? If that was true did that mean that Rhoa might also be alive again?

I just ...

"How are you here?" The words flew from my lips before I could stop them -- not that I really wanted to. I had to know if I were mistaken or not. I had to know if he was real or if I had finally lost my mind. "I..." I hesitated, frowning at the man that stood but a few paces away."I watched you die."

"."
image | coding

@Eleos

Messages In This Thread
Diamond or coal? - by Eleos - 05-08-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Ranjiri - 05-09-2018, 12:53 AM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Eleos - 05-09-2018, 06:56 PM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Ranjiri - 05-15-2018, 03:24 AM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Eleos - 05-16-2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Ranjiri - 05-17-2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Eleos - 05-25-2018, 01:38 AM