This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Becoming Prey
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ahlora
Currently championing: Reszo
Ahlora stood still and tall as Ricochet teased a circled her, refusing to give him another reaction. Her face became neutral, save for the glint in her eye she couldn't hide. Her tail swished slightly, brushing along the ground as she listened with uncaring ears. He must really be insane, acting like that. Well, I'll play along.

She waited for her chance to speak again, letting his face rest only a breath from her muzzle. She was clearly amused that his head had to tilt up slightly to do this. Here we go... Lupus help me. Associating with prey like this... She almost felt disgust in her heart, becoming a creature she would once have hunted to the end of the lands. Ahlora mentally shook out her lost fur, getting into her previous body's mindset. It was odd, to say the least.

"I'll try to ignore the fact that you ignored my question, and instead chose to stuff your opinions in these ears of mine." Ahlora smirked, her eyes ablaze with a fire she only felt twice before. The challenging look lasted only a moment before she turned her body away from his own experienced form, tossing her long mane in his face and giving him an only slightly playful glare. "Tell me dear shadow of mine, is that a challenge or a threat?" She met his sinister smile with one of her own, ready to prove herself. A tiny flash of her teeth would hopefully have gotten her point across. Are you ready to play a game?
@Ricochet
Using magic/force or attacking Ahlora is fine. Giving her a scar or two is alright.
However, no killing or maiming unless previously talked about!

Messages In This Thread
Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-08-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ricochet - 05-08-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-08-2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ricochet - 05-08-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-09-2018, 12:14 AM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ricochet - 05-09-2018, 06:16 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-09-2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ricochet - 05-09-2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-09-2018, 10:07 PM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Rift Presence - 05-10-2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Becoming Prey - by Ahlora - 05-10-2018, 12:52 PM