This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Seriously?!!!!
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Hertz
Currently championing: Vourib

Hertz
I was born to run!

Yup. Blackie couldn't talk. He was also a big softie and it took all but a simple apology to get him to turn and accept his presence once more. His trot held a confident, cocky dance to it. He was looking at him again. Appearantly when you can't talk you have to look at people and hope they understood. This guy got the looks down pat, Hertz wasn't having any trouble telling what he wanted. At least, right now. Who knew he was such an awesome mute-reader. New talent unlocked!

He smiled to himself. "So, if you can't talk. Why not ask this world to change that?" he said, making small talk with the man as if he could actually carry a conversation. "It messed with my magic and when I started yelling at it about the fact, it gave me tasks to fix it. I imagine the world could give ya a voice, or something close to it. Course, it seems to have a twisted sense of humor." It also had a dirty mind. Talk about someone that'd like slutty books. It was slightly disturbing to think that the world like to yank people around for its entertainment. Oh well, it kept things interesting.

TALKING HERE

THOUGHTS HERE

#### Hertz has asked for some powers. Here he seeks to fulfill one of his tasks by burning a part of him. It works, but not the way he planned. xD

@Seiji

Messages In This Thread
Seriously?!!!! - by Hertz - 05-06-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Seiji - 05-12-2018, 09:32 PM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Hertz - 06-08-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Seiji - 06-09-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Hertz - 06-27-2018, 04:12 AM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Seiji - 06-27-2018, 04:29 AM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Hertz - 06-27-2018, 04:56 AM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Seiji - 07-13-2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Hertz - 07-14-2018, 03:33 AM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Seiji - 07-19-2018, 04:33 PM