This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Seriously?!!!!
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Hertz
Currently championing: Vourib

Hertz
I was born to run!

"So tell me, world."
Hertz said to the wind.
"You seem to be alive, what with the way you tried to steal my magic and all. So how 'bout you give me some power?"
He stood atop the cliffs, looking to the sky over the ocean.
"Or are you not like Helovia and just go around pestering the handsome new guy?"
He turned, looking for any sign that he had been heard. Seriously, if the place could try to take, it had to be able to give. He wanted some of that power for himself. It sounded thrilling, taking power from a mysterious being. But the only reply he received was the sound of the waves crashing against the cliffs.

He turned again and frowned.
"What? YOU SCARED?"
He shouted to the sky.
"Afraid to face me after being sent home with your tail between your legs, eh?"
He chuckled. A coldness swept over him. He clamped his mouth shut as he felt a presence behind him. He whirled around. Thousands of eyes watched him from the shadows. The same eyes that had blinked at him within the forest of the portal. He smiled.
"Finally came out to play, huh?"

A voice whispered to him, caressing his mind with fingers of ice. It spoke of tasks it needed for him to complete in order to receive the power he desired. He smirked.
"Bring it on."

Have sex with another. Did the rift get off on that kind of stuff?
Create a fire and burn a piece of yourself in it. Weird, but doable.
Collect flora from three different regions. What, was the presence into flowers or something?

It hissed. Hertz wanted to laugh. This was too easy! The coldness vanished as the presence left him. But the eyes remained. He scowled at them. He strutted off, ignoring them.
"Take it in boys."
He taunted as he flaunted his muscular form. Taking extra care to exaggerate the movement of his rump as he raised his tail like a war banner. One task called for him to burn a piece of himself in a fire. Easy. Still paying the hungry eyes no mind, the cocky stallion set about gathering the driest brush he could find. Which was darn hard in the wet weather that seemed to prevail in these gods forsaken lands.

Once he gathered enough wood and tinder into a pile he stomped a hoof. The earth erupted into flame, igniting the pile. But it was not the only thing that erupted into flame. With a shriek of pain and surprise the arrogant boy began the buck and dance as his flesh burst into flame. The hair along his body singed and the fire threatened to devour his skin. He dropped to the ground, rolling in the damp mud and leaf litter. The flames sizzled out. Mud streamed sides heaved as Hertz lay there, stunned.
"What the heck?!"
he finally snarled. He stood cursing and spitting as he inspected the damage. Nothing serious, but the fur was burnt and damaged on his legs. He wasn't a dumb stallion. it did not take long for things to click into place. He raised his head to the sky.
"You cheeky, two-bit, mongrel!"
He roared.
"You screwed with my magic!"
Somewhere, he could have sworn he heard a chuckle.

TALKING HERE

THOUGHTS HERE

#### Hertz has asked for some powers. Here he seeks to fulfill one of his tasks by burning a part of him. It works, but not the way he planned. xD

Open to anyone. @Zahra

Messages In This Thread
Seriously?!!!! - by Hertz - 05-06-2018, 05:02 AM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Seiji - 05-12-2018, 09:32 PM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Hertz - 06-08-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Seiji - 06-09-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Hertz - 06-27-2018, 04:12 AM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Seiji - 06-27-2018, 04:29 AM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Hertz - 06-27-2018, 04:56 AM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Seiji - 07-13-2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Hertz - 07-14-2018, 03:33 AM
RE: Seriously?!!!! - by Seiji - 07-19-2018, 04:33 PM