This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Tyme Flyes When Yerh Havin' Rum
Trial Floating Key 
Calhoun Ryder
Currently championing:

The air felt heavy

Dark.

Foreboding.

Something laughed in his ears. Haunting tunes to crooned something others might not heart. But it was not the mocking of the wind that brought the sense of dread into his bones. It was what he saw. His head seared once more. Pain shooting across his skull and causing a bright white flash that nearly brought him to his knees. If not for his stubborn will he would have buckled under it. Instead he leaned into the agony and braced himself on all fours.

Like daggers piercing his flesh his head screeched and howled. Roaring and growling in its fervorous ire. It would be a long few seconds that felt more like eternity before the brunt of the pain receded and Ryder was able to see again. Slowly he pushed a breath from his lungs, letting the dull throbbing exist as his mind dwelled on the mad, raucous laughter as the fingers of this seemingly sentient breeze tugged at the thick braids and threw itself against his sides. And then it was gone.

This summoned an aggravated snarl from the pirate as he attempted to focus his attention upward. Slowly his gaze swept the full first. Two yawning holes struck him first. One on the starboard side and the other near the bow, just beneath the bowsprit. A scan upward from the bow itself allowed Ryder’s attention to settle on the gaff sails. Torn and tattered. Much like the main sails on all three masts. The hung like sheets over the yard arms and danced on the hot, muggy breeze.

Ryder sighed slowly.

The main and fore masts were in desperate need of replacement and even from where he stood he could see the damage in the boards of the Quarter deck. He knew exactly what this damage resembled. How many times he’d ordered the same done to other ships. But he remembered none of this. It was a vacant hole in his memory that was not only inconvenient but it caused an sickly feeling of fury. He questioned himself as to how he could allow this to happen. What had taken place. What had become of his crew. Why in the fuck they were not here but Arronax was. Not that he was not more than thankful now the man made it out alive. If something had happened to Arronax… Ryder didn’t dare think so such a thought. However he didn’t have to for long.

Something else was here.

Something Ryder did not care to deal with at the moment.

A sharp swing of his head caught sight of a mare. A mare who had been IN HIS SHIP! Ryder released an ungodly roar of fury. Rage pouring from his chest as he lurched a few long stepts forward to eat up the ground between himself and the mare. Towering over her as his gaze narrowed. His mood entirely shifted after taking in the damage and realizing there was such a big hole missing in his memory. Quite possibly one that told of what had befallen his crew and his ship. His ears laced to his skull and he raised a lip to show sharp, carnivorous teeth as a single hoof cut a long scar in the pallid sands beneath him. His gaze cut through the mare, dwelling on the whispers of the vaporous clouds that danced around her skull. Speaking things they knew not of.

“And what would a gaseous ball of spirit know of the truth? If yeh weren’t already dead I’d kill all six of yeh where yeh stand.” He snarled the words however the rolled off his tongue in language the mare likely would no know. The tongue of The Devil and the Infernal. A language known only to demons. He snapped his gaze back to the mare, once more letting words leave his lips in a rasp that was thickly accented with two native accents. The undertones spoke of his life in the Caribbean, Faint but they existed. The one that stood out, though still a bit more faint than most accents, was that of a native of England. All of it was a deep, gravelly tone that was thick with a rough rasp.

“And yeh, how about yeh tell yerh fuckin’ friends to shut their mouths. AND STAY OFF MY FUCKIN’ SHIP! I GOT WORK TO DO...”

He snarled. He wanted to kill her. Kill her just because he was furious but he managed to check his anger for the moment.

“... Not like it is goin’ to fuckin’ get done anyway… no fuckin thumbs. Hell no fuckin’ hands period...”

An annoyed howl of rage ripped his chest and he snapped his gaze back to the ship, sighing as he looked her over.

“All the fuckin’ work to capture her and this is what I fuckin’ get. I’ll fuckin’ rip the throats out of every neck of the men who did this to my ship when I return and then… then I mutilate their bodies and hang them from The Ranger’s yardarm if I even think for a second they harmed my crew…” The words were not directed at the mare but perhaps more the ship as he drank in the damage with a sick feeling of loathing rolling off him in heavy clouds of furious rage.

Sighing he glared at what lay before him. His beloved Ranger in shambles. Shaking his head he was about to snap around when another scent entered his nose. Something he was secretly thankful for as he rounded on himself to set his gaze on the sandy colored male who was making his way down the beach. He sighed and let his gaze turn back to the beast of a ship.

“She’s pretty badly damaged… not sure just where to fuckin’ start…” He growled in annoyance. The question that was thrown his direction however. “Yeh mean the crazy bitch who was on my fuckin’ ship?” He snarled. His muscles pulled tight across his body in remembrance of such a thing however he had little time to dwell as he heard his first name growled. Ryder swung his attention to the male once more and sighed.

Frustration danced in his eyes but he didn’t fight when the older male brushed his muzzle along his left shoulder, the soft lips contacting the brand on his shoulder. The teal hued titan had to fight the want to give a low groan of enjoyment at the pleasure that spread across his body, arching up along his spine and implanting a firm reminder of his own enjoyment for the contact and his own emotions for the stallion now beside him. Sighing he turned his head for a moment towards the older male.

“I’m not apologizin’...” He grumbled. It gained him a playful nip and slow laugh before he turned his attention to the mare. “Yeh ever come across my ship again do not fuckin’ go into it. It belongs to me.” Another nip and warning before he sighed. “Fine…” He lifted his attention away from Arronax to gaze at the mare. “Calhoun Ryder of the Ranger. And I would… appreciate it… if yeh would not fuck with my ship. I’ve got a lot of fuckin’ work to do with her and I have no fuckin’ idea how me or Arronax are goin’ to fuckin’ do it…”
1230 WORDS - @K’yarie - Ryder is an angry pirate. I am sorry. He will try to behave now...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tyme Flyes When Yerh Havin' Rum - by K'yarie - 05-05-2018, 04:21 AM
RE: Tyme Flyes When Yerh Havin' Rum - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-05-2018, 07:42 AM
RE: Tyme Flyes When Yerh Havin' Rum - by Arronax - 05-05-2018, 07:44 AM
RE: Tyme Flyes When Yerh Havin' Rum - by K'yarie - 05-06-2018, 02:22 AM